Reviews for Netherworld Mermaid
username47 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
FFaddict007 chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
I believe its Sitch not stitch. And that photographer seem like a psycho that might try and rape the person of their obsession...keep on going nice work!
AlexRyzlinGold chapter 11 . 10/23/2009
i know you haven't updated in quite a while, but i still hope you do sometime.
Mistique Four chapter 11 . 11/23/2008
I really like where this is heading. Why do I have the feeling that it's really Shego who's the one hiding in the parking lot?
kamooi chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
HELLS YEAH! WOT! I am so happy! Damn near hyperventilated when i saw you had updated. YAY! -* Sorry I'm just hella excited. Yup I waited this entire time for you to continue this hella kick ass story. Love this story. Please keep writing! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! -
From the Corner of your Eye chapter 11 . 10/28/2008
Woo hoo! I just found this and I love it! Bonnie/Shego is probably the best thing ever! :D Great job! Can't wait for more!

King in Yellow chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
Welcomed you back at DA, now can welcome you back at FFN as well. (For anyone who doesn't know, the long period between updates can be blamed - for the most part - on the writer having a job that took her away from home.)

Afraid I can't leave much of a review this time... I think I need to re-read the first chapters before I can sound wise... Maybe sounding wise is too much to hope for. I'll try to re-read story before next chapter is posted so I can sound like I have a clue.

Welcome back.

Slave2Writing chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
Well I'm glad this story has continued again. Are you going to put Kim as a more important character now? I really like this story, it's one of the few (good) Shego/Bonnie stories out there.
Question51 chapter 11 . 10/26/2008
I'm so glad this story is being continued, I love it.
eoraptor chapter 10 . 10/22/2008
It's a shame this hasn't been updated in two years, it's a good story.
saddas chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
please update, i need more.
F75 chapter 10 . 2/17/2008
Great fic!

Can't wait til you come back from Cambodia...
Slave2Writing chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
When are you going to update this story? There are too few Shego/Bonnie stories and this is the best one yet!
Slave2Writing chapter 10 . 9/30/2007
This is one of the greatest stories on fanfiction. Please please please write another chapter. There are so few BonGo stories.
Sora-Hikari chapter 10 . 6/20/2007
This is truly an excellent fic. YOur writing is beautiful and the story is intriguing. I guess I'll have to wait until 2008 until I can find out what happens but well...nothing I can do there. Hope your trip is a good one.