Reviews for Netherworld Mermaid
Squirrel chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
This is awesome -please continue it. I absolutely love it :)
Elerigo chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
is this ever gonne be continued? i mean its been 4 months (give or take) i just wnat to know so i dont keep wating for a update
natdrat00 chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
This in a good story, please update soon.
madman8662 chapter 10 . 3/8/2007
hey i was wandering if you plan on continuing this fic. i love teh story line so far especially how you are able to use the events in the kp universe as part of this story.
Elerigo chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
I hoep you havent given up on the story, seeing as it was last updated 2 months ago, i'm a big bonnie beeing lesbian fan
A Markov chapter 10 . 12/3/2006
Excellent progression. I like the way the rumour mill got going and you've brought in another great under-utilized character in Tara. I don't think you have to worry about being boring. Take your time and get it right as you've been doing so far!

Alex
battousai24 chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
Great chapter.. Although I wish it was longer... Hope you update soon.
kamooi chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
another great ch. when do the kim/bonnie confrontations get here?kim/bonnie verbal/physical fights are one of the best things in the show.

im in RIO RANCHO, NEW MEXICO
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Poor Bonnie and Shego. The way you write this story makes them seem meant to be.
Etherelemental chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Yeah, that's why I've never really considered planning out how many chapters; unless I plan on it being a one-shot, or pretty short. _

Anyway, that ending was quite amusing. I was wondering how you were going to end this, and I was really surprised at the way that it ended. I'm wondering where you're going to go from here. Though, I think that it'd be likely that without any hard evidence, the rumor will just die out as people lose interest in it. Especially since it won't be the 'latest' bit of gossip around. Although, I'm wondering how Shego will react. Though, I'm sure she'll understand Bonnie's reasons, because it's more than what others think of you when you have all that whispering going on around you and you know it's ABOUT you. Definitely much worse. Anyway, I hope to see more soon. _ Especially if it involves another confrontation between Bonnie and Shego. _
King in Yellow chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
I continue to enjoy this story very much. I think this chapter was particularly well written.

KiY
creativetoo chapter 10 . 11/29/2006
Great chapter. I'm wondering what will happen the next time Bonnie and Shego run into each other.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
kamooi chapter 9 . 11/28/2006
this is one my favorite ch. S.K.A (still kix ass)

where are you on the world

kamooi
RinnX chapter 9 . 11/19/2006
Aw... I really liked how Shego and Bonnie were being so sweet with all the hand-holding and blushing. *silly grin* Though Bonnie's gonna have to tell Shego who are the people (I'm thinking more than one?) abusing her sooner or later.

Thank you for another great update and I look forward to the next one. Have a great week ahead!

PS Your cover art of Shego looks so pretty! Very nicely done! *thumbs-up*
Etherelemental chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
If I was in a position like that, I'd have more Shego's attitude. Get me the hack out of there. _ It was really amusing with that. Although, I feel bad for Shego's past. Though, I can't help but wonder if it's Bonnie's family where she got the bruises she doesn't want Shego to ask about or if they were from her searching for where Shego lived. I'm sure you'll eventually reveal that. _ And I think that Bonnie's fixation with the color red has to do with a certain red-head. -_ Anyway, I hope to see the next bit soon!
68 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »