Reviews for Netherworld Mermaid
King in Yellow chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
Okay, I admit to being a sucker for low key scenes. I thought this was well written and had a lot of emotional content. I enjoyed it very much.

Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to comment on.

KiY
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
I wonder who could be following Shego and Bonnie. Can't wait for your next update.
battousai24 chapter 9 . 11/18/2006
COol chapter. Hmm... I see Shego has new clothes now. She better wear 'em. XP

I wonder who those two are...
kamooi chapter 6 . 11/12/2006
dont pay attention to my last review i wuz reel tired what i ment wuz "love is matter wat other people say"

also its cute

read my profile

p.s. still kickin' ass
kamooi chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
your a great writer I cant even write 2 ch. in my personal notebook I think all non-interspecies love is cute even

between gays,bi's or lesbos keep

kicking ass

ps. im a girl
King in Yellow chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Have to disagree when you say, "This chapter is actually really long." Not really, just longer than you usually do.

I am curious about some back story to this chapter, and am hoping it will be revealed in the next one.

KiY
Etherelemental chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Well, whenever I write a new fic, I always expect at least 1 review; even if it's to agree with me on how poorly done it is. _ But, it is always nice to get so many reviews. Anyway, that was quite well done. Although, the time when Drakken had planned on the senior citizens thing was in March, during Spring Break, not around July. Just something I thought I'd mention. Though, I'm wondering what those bruises were about. I'm sure you'll let us know later, but I just can't help but wonder now. _ Anyway, I hope you finish the second half of this chapter soon. I'm looking forward to it. _
RinnX chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Woot! So happy to see the new update. But I think ur kinda mean to leave me wondering how the heck Bonnie got hurt like that. _
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
More Shego/Bonnie bonding. Cute and fluffy.
DamianH chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Yay go go Jyuami, go go Jyuami, GO!

great chapter, great story, can't wait to get the next chapter on my hands so I can read the hell outa that mug!
battousai24 chapter 8 . 11/5/2006
Great chapter... Although, I'm wondering what happened to Bonnie.
kamooi chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
this kix ass

on my favorites
RinnX chapter 7 . 10/30/2006
I'm usually a huge of the Shego & Kim pairing, but you've got me really rooting for Bonnie with your story. Great series and I'm looking forward to the next update. )
TinkBell chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
it was good. when are you posting the next chapter?
battousai24 chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
Cool. Although I got kind of confused in the Bueno Nacho scene.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »