Reviews for Netherworld Mermaid
Etherelemental chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
Pretty good. I liked how you worked everything through. Especially with how Bonnie and Shego have sort of finally made up. Now I'm just wondering where you're going to take this from here. _
King in Yellow chapter 7 . 10/27/2006
I like what you are doing in this story. Still some typos, mostly of the your you're variety - but hey, I have US college students who can't tell the difference. And I suspect delicate wrists rather than delicate writs. Writs are legal documents, and while Shego probably has quite a pile of them at this point they are probably not delicate.

Like the story. I still have no idea where you are going with it - which is a good thing.

battousai24 chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Whoa... Yay! Score for Shego! XP
King in Yellow chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
I hate writing warm and fuzzy little 'reviews' but that is what I've done for a couple stories lately. More good stuff. I like how you are integrating it into the continuity. And I agree with those who talked about liking the interaction in the office. I find myself a nodding 'yes man'.

Etherelemental chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Nice. I especially liked Shego's interaction with Bonnie's father went. That was just great. _ Though, I'm also wondering where you're going to lead this. Especially with Drakken being pretty much a puppet here, even if he doesn't realize it. Anyway, I hope you continue to update quickly. It's getting really quite good. _
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
Shego bossing Bonnie's father around. Priceless.
battousai24 chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
Hey. Great story still. Hope to hear from you again about this. XP
Etherelemental chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
Really nice. Although, I'm wondering how that last flashback will affect the story here. After all, a detail that important will definitely need to be elaborated on. Especially due to the fact that Shego's still around. Anyway, I thought it was quite amusing with how Shego reacted to her grandmother's call about their breakfast engagement. Especially Shego's greeting at first. _ Although, I didn't really notice much of it being out of order, it still flowed quite well. Anyway, I hope you continue soon. I'm really interested in seeing how Shego and Bonnie become friends; at the very least. _
King in Yellow chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
Okay, I'm not a fan of flashbacks and like it if a writer can find another way to introduce the material into a story. But it was very well written and look forward to more of the plot unfolding in a coming chapter.

Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 5 . 10/19/2006
Poor Shego, facing a disease so horrible.
TinkBell chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
This was really good! i hope you finish the next one soon.
Etherelemental chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Especially when the auto-recovery doesn't work as well. Anyway, that was quite good. I'm wondering if Shego's brother's are just half-brothers or Shego's adopeted brothers since Sumire didn't take them into account when thinking of Shego as the last of her bloodline. Also, I'm wondering how you're planning on dragging Bonnie and Shego together in this. And I'm also curious as to where you're going to have Kim fall in this. I look forward to seeing where this leads. _
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Nice work bringing in Drakken. I always knew he was too incompetent. Brilliant, but incompetent.
King in Yellow chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Okay, I have reservations about AUs, and by dumping the brothers you are heading in that direction.

But you also have some interesting tie-ins with canon in this. I like the Dementor and Drakken material here and the explanation you provide for the relationship. It was another good chapter.

TinkBell chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
This is really good. Hopefully you finish quick.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »