Reviews for Netherworld Mermaid
campy chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
Ouch, poor Bonnie. Where's that ballerina grace?

Very good chapter, full of action and great characterization.
King in Yellow chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
And this chapter's spelling problem is your for you're.

On a positive note, I'm a sucker for character development over mindless action and I enjoyed it. I also have some affection for Bonnie and like seeing her treated well. I'll keep reading to see where you are going with this.

KiY
campy chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Another well-done chapter. Sparks should certainly fly from these two young women.
campy chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Very intriguing chapter 1. I found myself drawn into it by your use of language and your excellent descriptions.

If I may offer a criticism, the last 5 or so paragraphs are somewhat confusing because of the abrupt changes in POV from Bonnie to mystery woman and back. I would try to smooth that out.
Psychic Werewolf Assassin chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
Characters are done nicely, story is starting up great. I smell a winner. Just need to see how the rest is done later.
King in Yellow chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
You have board for bored a couple times, but overall I find it very well written. I am not sure why you have set Bonnie's age back before the show, and seemed to have aged the older sisters by a couple years past where they are in the show, but I am assuming there was some need in your narrative to stretch out the number of years between them. It is somewhat low key, but I don't mind that. You have a lot of good stuff going on in here and I look forward to seeing more of it even if it doesn't get more action oriented. The inner play if more important than fights.

KiY
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Oh well. Accidents happen, eh? _ Anyway, that was pretty good. I'm wondering what will occur at this New Year's party. Although, I'm thinking that Shego will eventually see Bonnie getting picked on by her sisters and will step in. But that's my theory. I hope to see how accurate that theory is soon! _ So, please update soon. It's really quite enjoyable! _
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Yeah, I'm sure they'll meet again, after all, what would the point of this fic be then, eh? _ Anyway, pretty good so far. I'm interested to see where this is going to lead. It's certainly interesting so far. I hope you update soon. It's definitely one worth keeping going. _
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5