Reviews for Next Generation Rule Breakers
Melancholia chapter 1 . 4/15
Ummm okay first Harry & Ginny's daughter's name is actually Lilly Luna Potter. Second, would Snape technically be Hermione's uncle now?!
DizCraziiPnaii chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
More please!
hooked on tv chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
more please love this story idea and cant wait to see what happens next. :)
David Fishwick chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
Nice idea and please update soon thanks.
MidnightMajesty chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Please write some more! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!
SweetiePie chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I love your story and have read it several times. You've got a great start to your sequel and would love to read more of it.

(pathetic hint hint)
padfoot11175 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
bloody frigin hell lmao i loved the first story and i really like this 1, but cmon you gotta continue ive been aiting for a while, ya may not remember me but my old screen name was prongs175, cmon you gotta continue the story!
pureHEARTS09 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
gah! please up date! I loved 'How to Correctly Break Rules' and I love this one already!
dominican.dragongirl.214 chapter 2 . 8/18/2007

I thought 'How to correctly break rules was good and i normally don't read sequal. but i'm glad i gave this sequal a chance becuase: I LOVE IT.

please, pretty please, with harry potter on top, KEEP WRITING

Lost into Darkness x chapter 2 . 7/19/2007

I really Loved da 1st story of this sequel! And I like this one too!

I can't wait till this story is complete!

Hope you get to update it soon, I seriously can't wait!

And I liked it how you wrote about the children (of D/H, H/G, ..ect), especially about Pansy's child, it was so funny! LoL

Anyways... I'm loving this story!

x x x
This account is now dead chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
You better update! GR! This story is getting ssoo good!
aznxprincess06 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
i love this story! i loved the first one too! please continue this story! its amazing!
wuthie16 chapter 2 . 6/8/2007
Good stuff! I loved the first story and the now "sequel." I do hope you update soon. I would love for you to continue this one. :) Cheers!
sarah chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
please can you carry on with this story its great started to read how to correctly break the rules yester day and counld stop reading it!
sally chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
ARGH! Ive read "How to correctly break rules" and was excited when i knew there was a sequel and i dived straight into it but i came up short when theres only a prologue and a chapter ... whats going on? *looks around dazed and confused* ... pwease pwease pwease update ... SON!

love the story:P