Reviews for WildBirds
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
This awrsome and interesting please continue I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
This is really good please continue!
Hishin Trueflame chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
this story is interessing please update or fall over the migth of my GIGA DRILL BREAK
QundraDraconum chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
heh, another story I like. That makes 3 out of 3. Hope you pick up one of your stories someday, they're pretty good.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
Great job on this chapter, I hope to read the next chapter when you can post it.
jacketslacker chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Glad to see you writing again. Nice chapter. I'm curious to know the story behind Ranma and Slade. It's gonna be fun to watch the Titans react to the new Robin. Look forward to more great chapters from you.
Dumbledork chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Great chapter. And I love the opening sequence. Still I think Ranma should keep the curse. Maybe not as a curse anymore as I think he got rid of his chauvinistic attitude but as an alternate identity. An alternate identity would be great for the story.
Upgrade chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Very good chapter.

Perhaps Ranma knows who Slade was before...
Innortal chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
Not bad, a few spelling errors and missing words, but still a good read.
Serigala Keramat chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
So all Ranma family was killed by Slade. Must say it is a good story. loving it every moment.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
Interesting story, please see about adding more chapters to this fic as soon as possible.
HolyKnight5 chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Hoo BOY!

why i can see what Gotham's night life is going to be rattled

like a coconut tree, til someone spits more info of the cockbiting fucktard

what hurt Batman?
Upgrade chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
I always did like Nightwing. And a Batman Beyond-type suit? Nice.

lol "Flip you for it."

Still looking good.
Innortal chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
Good addition.
ranma-chan-14 chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Robin(Dick) broke up with Starfire? still its good,cant wait till Ranma meets the Titans. plz plz plz update soon _