Reviews for A Very Muppets Mystery
ravendor92 chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
You are my new best friend. Muppet lovers unite!
Fairyhaven13 chapter 27 . 9/26/2013
I LOVE IT! This is just like one of the movies, only so much more complicated and in-depth and cameo-ish. I mean, there was the occasional innuendo that I didn't like, but those were few and far between, and you jam-packed enough awesomeness in there that I kept interested. I wondered if Sam was still alive, and I wondered if Sweetums was the murderer, but I never guessed both at the same time. And I most certainly did NOT see the Hecklers' parts as villains coming! It had potential to not come off well, like you said in the end, but you pulled it off. GREAT job! XD
RobinMakesMeHappy chapter 27 . 9/27/2012
Really well writen. Loved it, I just wish there was a little more Kermit and Phyllis time. Oh wellllllll. Love iit!
Llewlitz chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
This has got to be one of the greatest fanfics I've ever read. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end, and you captured each character perfectly. I especially got excited when ever Floyd showed up. xD

I'm looking forward to reading any other Muppets stories you've written!
VillainousBlogger chapter 20 . 2/4/2012
I am SO happy Uncle Deadly got his time to shine in this story! D He seems like a more reasonable person than the police. And Crazy Harry was hilarious here with his need to make things explode.

Which was very helpful for Uncle Deadly getting the chief out of there. ;)

This is getting even better!
abbzworld chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
This only took me THREE days to read! That's quite an accomplishment, for you (for writing such a good story that I couldn't stop reading it) and me (since it usually takes MONTHS for me to finish a story)!

Good job! :)
IcyJade2007 chapter 24 . 12/9/2011
Wow! This is amazing! I was on your DA account and your "Electric Mayhem jr." pic brought me here (I love the picture, by the way!). This story is awesome! Keep it up and I hope to see more Muppet stuff from you soon!
Random chapter 27 . 11/6/2011
Holy cow ! this took forever to finish, but it's was so worth it. U should be an author. Please right more
OriginalSharkBiteGal chapter 26 . 11/2/2011
This fanfic was like a novel, with great detail and explanation. I loved how all the characters were explained vividly, and all the inside jokes relating to the old muppet show and movies. This is truly one of the greatest stories I have ever read. I honestly want to read it again and use it for my next school book report, where we have to do a mystery story! Unfortunately I can't.

Mysteries never really caught my attention, but this story had me reading five chapters a day!

BRAVO 5 STARS :)
Zebeckras chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
So I kind of... fell off the habit of reading stuff over here on due to the ads, but the ads seem to have cleared up, so I'm back! I know this is the first review I've left you but I didn't want to spam you here too. ;) What can I say, I'm impressed with the level of plotting that has gone into this even if it is also an excuse to throw in references galore. I LOVE references galore so we're all good here. ;) Great start so far!
Invader Gilly chapter 27 . 11/6/2010
Took me an hour to plow through this story. It's a quarter to one and my eyes feel like they're gonna implode... BUT I LOVED IT! GREAT WORK!

~Gilly
JoyHeart chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
I got every one of those references... except the Pizza Twins. Still though! I 3 references, whether I understand them or not (provided the ones I dont get are explained to me or in FUTURE I understand them!) so I am quite happy with this story! Even though it's taken me 2 days to read two chapters because OMG I JUST FOUND YOUR DEVIANTART ACCOUNT AND HOLY SHIT YOU'RE AWESOME THERE TOO HOW ARE YOU SO TALENTLY OMG I DONT EVEN!
TweenisodeOrange chapter 27 . 6/21/2010
Oh my gosh! This story was AMAZING! I haven't enjoyed a fanfiction story this much in a LONG time. It was so well writen, I could not put it down! I couldn't find ANY gramatical errors, which is hard to come by on this site, and the story plot was not only very engorssing, but everyone was just so HILLARIOUS! My brothers and sisters kept on looking at me weird when I'd just burst out laughing while I was curled up on the couch with the laptop. I wish this were a real Muppets movies, because it'd be awesome.
TweenisodeOrange chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I was looking at your dA page on my sister's account, because I liked your P&F drawings. Then I found out I like your Muppet drawings too! The drawings you've include of this story made me want to read it... so here I am!
shopgirl152 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Hmmm...I must be a Muppet lover; I got every single one of those references! I loved the Mike Oznowicz skit; great to see it in print!