Reviews for Mother: The Memory of Yesterday
Coriana chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You did a good job portraying Tamaki's more serious side (believe it or not, it's there).

Good job. :-D

-Coriana
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
No, I think that was quite lovely. Good job.
Skylark555 chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
you're such an awsome writer but you should make some of your works a tad bit longer
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
This was good.
TheSeraphAlchemist chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
hmm...i like it. you're too hard on yourself about writing Tamaki's thoughts. i think it was done wonderfully.
Spinereader chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I didn't know anything about Tamaki's mother, so i'm guessing this either got skipped over in the anime or hasn't been covered yet. *hasn't read the manga yet* No matter, it's not a spoiler that I mind knowing.

Even if I don't know much about this situation, I can still see Tamaki reacting pretty much like this. Good job.
panchuu chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
That was a nice fic ) I think you portrayed Tamaki's serious side well )
sciathan file chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
You did it again!

And, personally, I don't find Tamaki OOC at all - the language is quite befitting of his serious side, with a touch of dramatics, but not as much as when he's being spastic. In fact, I think you nailed him right on the head...which is something because Tamaki's serious and contemplative side is so very rare. You have a gift for characterization. I have decided this.

Ah! *loves it*
Lavena Liadan chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
... d'aw!

That's so sad!

I like the idea and how you have done it. My only suggestion is that you look at these sentances and read them aloud:

"Up to this day, I still wonder where she might be. What she was doing, who was watching over her… Was she still beautiful? Was she any healthier? Was she happy?"

Tamaki is talking in the present in the first sentance, but in the past in the others. I think it woild work better as so:

"Up to this day, I still wonder where she might be. What she is doing, who is watching over her… Was is still beautiful? Was is any healthier? Was is happy?"

It just sounds more ... naturally and more ... correct.

Otherwise, awesome job!