Reviews for Fathers and Best Friends
mamita chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I loved, Hermione is silly , and I do not like couples with Charlie , really I just like Charlie with Ron lol and everyone always takes the side of Harry , and Ron , who?, my favorite couple of all this series or movie is CharliexRon , although it's a shame there are not many fics of them , Harry is silly, that bad are all with Ron , Harry always , and think what you may think or feel Ron? , that pig is cruel Lucius , Ron is worth more than you think and think , you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron , not even his family , are fools , I here love the relationship of Harry with Ron , because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and what it Ron and what he feels, and I'm glad who here has not been heterosexual couples , because I do not like at all , at least not here , I'm sorry you put more POVs of others like it, not just Harry or Ron , but also Charlie and Bill or twins, I like to see what they think of Ron , often pork is Draco , and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron , passed , poor Ron , here Ron is passed , it is true , of all they have done more miserable, I love Ron , but sometimes it happens , Harry passed also , when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest Ron and his brothers, fraternal or is also , or couples with Harry provided that Ron is the submissive , not for nothing , but I like it like that, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron , and less if Hermione , hehe , very silly at times , the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey , I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still , so thanks and kisses.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I would like to see the scene where they're playing Quidditch in full. That would be fun.
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Awesome side-along story, very well written.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Cute practical joke. Would have worked with canon better if Sybill's predecessor had been her Great-great-grandmother Cassandra Trelawney and Cassandra was the one James had pranked. Since Sybill was hired the year before Harry was born, James would have known about the switch. Just because Cassandra is 'more gifted' doesn't mean she wouldn't be into predicting people's deaths. It just means she'd have a few more true prophesies amidst all the false ones.
Always chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
You know whay I think? I think you better get started on the sequel for return of the father. Now.
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aw..amazing...ooh, can you do one where Minerva sees James again? That would be wicked
Louey06 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was really good i enjoyed it!
Animus of Masada chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Nice; I wish we'd seen this is the story. Good job with it!
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I liked this chapter. James seems so proud of Harry.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Cool and thanks for writing.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
i am up to chapter 28 in the return of the father. but when i say this i just had to read it. this was really good. i am loving your other story. but it was so long i was taking a little break. i will finish it tomorrow or the next day. anyway this story is really really good. i love how James chance her crystal balls to look like happy things instead of death like she always wants. i think the whole point of fan fic is to have a new view. other then having more of a great story after it is done with its own real series. like charmed. great just on this. i will be giving you a hell of a better review after i finished reading return of the father. with the way the story is going i can tell you now to expect a really long and parsing review. later dude.
Kari Minamoto chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I really liked this. I always wanted to know how the conversation went. Are you planning on doing one where Harry tells James about his adventures or being a Parsalmouth? Those could be interesting to read. Loved it!

Kari Minamoto
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This is a great missing scene. I wanted to see what it was like. Great job! I hope to see more soon!
Riddles of the Werewolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
i LOVED the return of the father...my fav. fan fic

this waas pretty cool but i think it would have been moreexciting if it was about the trio meeting serious and lupinin the shreking shack