Reviews for Who Wants to live Forever?
kuroXIII chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Excuse me, but are you ever going to continue this fanfic?
Immortal-Sacrifice chapter 4 . 12/4/2008
I like the story Andrew came up. It was funny and I hope you will update soon!
Switchblade237 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Ooh... a good idea, carried out quite well :) It's really despicably rare to find a good Zelda crossover, and this one is a gem! I hope you keep going with this!
JapanManiac chapter 4 . 7/11/2008
Pleease updated? I really liked it and would love to see more of it?
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
I think you've got a really good idea with this story. It's different than all the other zeldahp crossovers please dont forget about it

update soon :]
pyro chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
What do you need help with? E-mail me.

I really think it's good.
Tyra Kinami chapter 4 . 11/22/2007
This is really cool and hilarious to boot. I hope you submit another chapter soon.
Cadigan chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Holy crap. I thought you'd never update.

Thank you! Wow this was short! But it's way better than nothing! And I liked it.

Thank you thank you thank you for updating. I was actually thinking about taking this story off my computer favorites cause after about a year of no news I figured you had just abandoned the story and forgot to tell everyone. So THANK YOU! :D
Link Guru chapter 4 . 9/18/2007
please give us more
kimcat chapter 4 . 9/14/2007
great chapter don't give up on it i'm sure you'll be able to write more soon!..
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 9/12/2007
No I won't volunteer for either. Good chapter though.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
Cool *giggles*
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 9/12/2007
Not terrible.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Nope no advice have I to give. Just maybe encouragement? Go author! *cheer* You can do it!
Dragon's Hitokiri chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Lol I'll gladly volunteer. I have a near photographic memory of anything I read so I'll gladly help out in any way I can, and besides this is a really good story. I'm glad to see it updated and will definitely be awaiting a new chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »