Reviews for Faith, He Said
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Fantastic! Your Seto is perfectly in-character and your Atem is so regally commanding. I want to watch that faith-in-a-friend scene again. :D Great work!
Shadewolf7 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Very, very well done. I can picture Kiaba doing that-poor guy.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I loved how Yugi suddenly switched to Yami over the phone. You wrote Kaiba's character really good with his whole internal conflict about having faith in others. But I'm glad that Yami talked some sense into him.
AutumnOak chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Wow, this blew me away. I especially loved how Yami brought up the fact that Kaiba used to have faith in things unseen, including ma'at. Lovely missing scene - oh I wish this conversation actually took place!
Yami Val chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Very good story! I really really liked this one. I love how Seto thinks that Yami is a fool for believing in such things as faith and Yami's answer. I hope you continue to write such beautiful stories.

Luv Ya
Tyche chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
I liked it a lot! One of the best oneshots I've read in a while. Plus, I love fics about Kaiba's character and his denial of friendship. _
Aperira chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
OMG!That was so good! I love it! Ugh, I suck at reviewing. Your stories are really good!
Chibi's Sister chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Wow. That was incredible. I absolutely loved it. You had Kaiba's character spot-on, keyed in on an often-ignored moment,delved into some interesting introspection, as well as exploring Kaiba and Yami's relationship (I use the word in a completely romance-free sense), and worked in Ancient Egypt as well. (I love Ancient Egypt) It was both deep and very interesting to read. I would give you something to improve on, but such a thing would be beyond the scope of my abilities. But I'll give you one tip anyway. Write again. Soon.
Terry-McElrath chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Hi, Toboe!

Oh, very nice! Very nice, indeed. I really liked this story. I enjoy non-yaoi Yu-Gi-Oh! stories, particularly ones that involve either Yugi or Yami (and preferrably both). While Seto is definitely not one of my favorite YGO characters, you have done him justice in this story and even opened his mind a bit, and I like that. All in all, a very enjoyable story. Thank you for all the pleasure you have given me with your stories!

Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
*squee* That was a great oneshot! I love how you portrayed Seto and his inner conflict and even his rational rejection of friendship versus his instinctual desires. Very telling and extremely well done.
Dispassion chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very well written, most definitely. Eventually Kaiba will know what Atem meant by faith, but for now, it seems like he's still trying to find his way.

Very good oneshot!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Good story. I liked this a lot.
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
yay! i loved it! Atem finally talked some sense into Seto huh? well i hope you can work on the sequal to your other story soon! *adds to fave*