Reviews for The Dark Ages I: Death's Servant
greenrim chapter 25 . 6/29/2013
This was a fantastic story it was well described and written I LOVED it
OnnaMusha chapter 25 . 4/11/2013
AWESOME STORY!
I found this story not a while ago and decided to read it until the end :D
I love Sigrid! She has some interesting background and character. I think you have successfully created a believable and lovely character for both a Dark Sister and the Hero of Kvatch, not just some mindless bloodthirsty assassin.
Mahaut was a really well developed villain, you really managed to make me hate her really much!
I'm definitely reading the sequel, keep up the good work!
DelusionalFox chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
Amazing.

Bu...Bu.. VIVA D: VIVVVAAAAAA D:

You killed viva /3
DeLyse chapter 21 . 4/14/2011
"Oh, he had give it a try once, after a very boozing party, and all he had managed to come up with consisted in peeing in the snow to write his current girlfriend's name... It was a complete failure at being romantic, true, but the real problems came when his girlfriend's father recognized his daughter's handwriting..."

LOL! Wow! I could not stop laughing at that!
X Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Damn! This looks to be an aweosme Dark Brotherhood fanfic!
Loving Companion Cube chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
I just loved it! Simply amazing written! *loves*

Well, so far for the first chapter. I need more time to read the others :) Wah! You're keeping me off my studying for the exams xD
teneery chapter 3 . 9/21/2009
Have you read Discworld books? Because libido part in chapter 3 reminded me a scene in "Sourcery". But all story is ok, I really enjoyed reading this :)
Lord Diago chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
I can't tell you how refreshing your version of the DB questline is...
Lord Diago chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I'm your libido. Nice to meet you.

Priceless...
Emberrrr chapter 25 . 6/11/2009
Apologies, that recent reviewer was me. XD I meant to sign in, but I completely forgot. Well, as I said, great story. Fantastic story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
What a BEAUTIFUL story. I felt sort of bad for Lucien at the end, but I'm glad you didn't decide to kill him off. This is one of few fics I've read where he actually does something NOBLE. Best part is? It WORKED. Everything went together very well. It was easy to read, and easy to picture each scene as I read. You have some great OCs too. Sigrid's not like the typical female OC, and her romance with Martin wasn't forced. It actually fit into the rest of the story, which I don't usually see with many fanfics. In fact, so far, she's the only Oblivion OC I actually LIKE. Most people portray their OCs in a way that makes them too strong or too weak, and you didn't do either with Sigrid, so kudos.

The only critique I have is that some of the dialogue felt a little...out of place for characters in Oblivion. Having them say things like "man" or "dude", for example. I'm not saying to make the dialogue EXACTLY how it was in the game, but maybe eliminating stuff like that would make it sound more believable, and make this fanfic that much more enjoyable.

I absolutely love how you portrayed Lucien in this, by the way. In many fanfics I've read, he's either too depressing, mean, or just there for the fangirls/boys. So, kudos to that, and I'm gonna stop rambling now, because I think I've probably taken up a page or two with this review already.

Now on to the sequel!
Lord Diago chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I thought that was a great first chapter!
Enelen chapter 25 . 2/19/2009
I can't believe I finished thiis :,( *whines* I wanted to read the remaining four chapters in work tonight, but when my finger went toward the "start game" button, it sorta pushed the Firefox one... ;) Too bad, because I definitely can't play Oblivion in work. But still, your writing is addictive, so much so, that it won over my addiction to the Oblivion game. At least Lucien didn't die in this one... not that he died in my game, and after much debate with myself yesterday I went back at least thirty game hours to resurrect Vincente (your influence, too, because after much crying, I did kill him once. I swear, his comment about me being a gift from the Night Mother just before I stabbed him in the back will haunt me the rest of my life).

But am I a bad person to cheer happily when Martin died? I was always hoping Lucien will win Sigrid over. Martin is so nice, he is actually annoying. And poor Lucien, everybody's perving on him, but nobody really likes him... Now even Sigrid thinks he is a selfish git, even though he almost got himself killed several times trying to save her... well, he really is a selfish git, but still, there were times I wanted to hug him, like right now. And I bet, with Martin and Vincente gone, he was pretty much the only person to mourn Sigrid...

Too bad I have to run to the bus now... I have the sequel open and you can bet I would much rather read that than go to work :D I hope I'll have some time in the evening...
Cricket Slip chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That was rather interesting. _ I will finnish this story before I review again, but probably tomorrow because my little brother wants to get on.

You're a talented writer. This is wonderful.
Notany chapter 25 . 7/29/2008
This was a rather "different" type of story. I loved the humor and interactiveness between all the characters especially Gorgon and Teinaava, J'Ghasta and Lucien. How you used other languages, wonderful variety of vocabular, the details ((would probably never thought about that soot thing)) the length of the chapters, the Elder Scroll folk-lore, and so-on-and-so-forth. A grand job!

There was some tiny bits of OOCness that I didn't really like but that's to be expected I suppose since it helped the story flow smoothly.

Your OC's were very well planned. How I loved to hate the Montforts. Sigrid I liked too, she wasn't powerful nor weak, pretty average in strength if not for that cunning mind of hers.

Wonderful, wonderful story. Took over a fortnight to read everything. My heart broke at certain parts that I won't spoil for others though I will say they mainly revolved around Vincete, not all though.

Now I'm off to read the sequel! No doubt it will be as great as this little gem.