Reviews for Sacrificed During a Violet Moon
nezumemousegmai chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I was just wondering if you were planning on continuing this fiction?
The Unarmed Turk chapter 3 . 2/12/2009
I really like your story...you have a good way of writing, as long as I allow my mind to automatically translate what you mean from what your words actually are.

I just feel the need to point out: "extinguished" means dead, something that once existed but was made by an outside force to no longer exist. Like "fire extinguisher".

"The White wing was for the extinguished guests, such as local dukes and earls." Unless you meant that the establishment was regularly in the habit of killing off their more prominent guests, the word you meant to use was "distinguished", correct?
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
Hmm...interesting...please do so udpate soon
moonsnite chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Great so far.. update! please
Amanda chapter 10 . 10/13/2007
I really like this story and wanna read what happens next, so please update soon! )
Crimson mist chapter 10 . 8/15/2007
YOU LIVE! What an interesting chapter! Please keep the chapters coming okay?
snowball chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
cool it's getting really good so update soon and keep up the good work
cherry fantasy chapter 10 . 7/16/2007
Wow this is getting really good ! - Such suspense and mystery ! _~ I love it ! Please update again soon !
Jennifer chapter 8 . 4/18/2007
the story is calling ur name. it's crying "y have u forgotten me? don't i deserve to be finished? please write me!"
pattyard chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
Thank you so much for updating and for writing another great story.I can't wait till the next update .So please update again soon. If you keep writing I'll keep reading.
rein chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
this is a very interesting story. very good. please update soon. thanx
Dragonborncrystal chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
Wahh... oh well, at least we got something. Good luck getting everything done.
cherry fantasy chapter 8 . 11/17/2006
A teaser it is, and a good one at that. It's an evil cliffhanger you left us on ! Evil, I'm telling you ! Now you got me all curious and eager for more ! _~ Well, I guess that was your goal, right ? Some people are just too good at what they do...

The scene with Trowa and Duo in the kitchen got me hungry (m... pork... juicy pork... m... gotta go get food...), so now I'm going to grab something to eat. ;; Keep up your great work, and update soon ! .
His.Infernal.Majesty chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
Whoa...this story kicks ass!

Please update soon!
Munch munch chapter 7 . 10/4/2006
That was hot hotty hot totty. Keep writting please keep writing.!