Reviews for Cinder Gina
like red on a rose chapter 8 . 1/11/2008
whot! shes found him and now I belive things are going to get interestion!...maybe ;)
like red on a rose chapter 7 . 12/27/2007
Interesting? continuse please.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
Sorry I didn't read sooner. I'm behind. ;

Well, well, well! What a twist! A fiendish plot, and our heroine Gina is the only one to hear of it! And do I detect some Kurt x Dia action? (tries to hold in a fangirl squeal, but unfortunately fails) Ah, I love how you're writing this story; you follow the original fairy tales, but even so you're adding your own twists that make this original and keep us guessing.

Is Alex THE Alex from Gina's past? How shall Gina thwart this fiendish scheme? Will the nasty evil stepsisters recognize Gina in contacts?

I suppose I'll have to wait to find out.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
dun dun DUN. Cliffhanger. XD

Dia is awesome...and the ball is going to be quite interesting. Yes, I'm excited to see what happens.

like red on a rose chapter 6 . 9/21/2007
I forgot about this story, I have to go back and reread it well update soon!

like red on a rose
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
You. Are. Awesome.

My goodness, two of my fav characters starring in a Chicken Yuki fic! Dia has some pretty sweet moves, huh? Always liked Dia. She rules. And Gina is too adorable, aw... And Maria is NOT boring! She's just fun to poke fun at sometimes...(I know I'm guilty of it). Same goes for Alex! (Or Auzzie? Nice nickname.) He's awesome!

Granny Dan. That, my friend, is hilarious.

And all the parts seemed to have been cast well...I liked the "Mizuho" reference, as well as the mentions of your previous fics. Pretty clever.

Anyway. Can't wait for an update. XD
Ninja Fox of the Fire chapter 5 . 9/6/2007
This is one fic I can truly get into! Bravo!
Gamerzgal chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
Hello! I've just been reading this and...IT TAKES SHEER BRILIANCE TO THINK THIS STUFF UP! Wow... this is way better than the Grimms' version...

I totally love it!

Tanookie chapter 4 . 1/31/2007
I've been reading this story as you update, and I must say, it's extremely funny. Did you get "Mizuho" from Tales of Symphonia? I'm just curious, of course. "Granny Dan" had me cracking up; it's got such a funny sound. Keep on going!
Ninja Fox of the Fire chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Is this story finished or not? I'm confused. Please reply!
Jenvaati chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
You know, I've never realized how annoying the Royal Messenger's job must be till now. He sounded like Gina and Dia's house was his first since he's in such a good mood...I mean, can he possibly keep that up till the last house? Haha, he's totally my favorite character in the story so far. Which means that he'll probably end up in my profile whenever I feel like updating it!

And I love how Dia follows directions. Right after the Royal Messenger leaves she goes to the woods. Haha...

See ya, and cheers! I have to run, so I'll stalk your profile later..!
Jenvaati chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Haha, I can tell I'll like this version of the fairy tales better than the actual thing! I like how you assigned the parts. Mainly House Guest 1 and House Guest 2. And Dan. It's funny that you made him a stalker 'cuz I know a Dan that my friend thinks is stalking her. See ya, and cheers till my next review!
Royal Expectations chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
Good so far! When I played HM: Save the Homeland (are there any other HM's that take place in Flower Bud?), Gina and Dia were 2 characters I kinda overlooked, and Gwen was one of my favs. But I don't mind seeing Gwen as the evil person, I like reading different things. Keep up the good work!

Wing Omega chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
This is really good. How long until chapter 3?
Onyx Lioness chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
I think that so far, this story is good. Really good, and I especially like the combining of the two fairy tales.

I LOVE how you're making Dan the 'wolf', or should I say 'Wolfe'? It fits him...perfectly.

I feel bad for Gina...Gwen and Katie are so...'evil' here! At least she has her cute stepsister Dia )

Can't wait to read the next chapter!