Reviews for Corn Fields of Blue
SexyDemon9 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Hey, I've been waiting forever for the next chapter, please update soon!

It's a great fic, very original.
one-winged-shinigami chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Love this chapter too! Keep up the great work!

My only beaf is going to be if Duo really is so "unmanly" as he describes himself. He's not whimpy or girly at all...kinda annoys me. But I'm not sure if he's just being hard on himself or not in this fic. He is good looking after all _

Hope ya UPDATE SOON! I usually don't like the exaggerated "emotionally stunted" Heero but yours is different somehow, better. Yay!
FloofWolfe chapter 2 . 12/19/2006
Very nice. I'd say this fic is a dimond in a pile of coal.
narcoleptic86 chapter 2 . 12/5/2006
_
Daira chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
this story is so beautiful! please, update soon
InsaneINthaMembrain chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Update soon, k? It's awsome... need... more... soon!
Dragonborncrystal chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
OMG!

You have to update soon! This is so god! so please (please, please, please) do!
PyroJunkie chapter 2 . 9/21/2006
I love it! It's not all about sex, and there's something deeper to it. Kudos to your long chapters!
cewo chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Hey-o! Just a brief note to let you know how much I am enjoying this and, in fact, ALL of your stories. I am happy each time I see an update from you. I am also, unabashedly, a hardcore 1x2 fan (MY Duo is definitely uke!) Looking forward to more!
Ann chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I like it very much, please keep updating :). I'm not an expert at English language, but I think it's very well written
pattyard chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I really,Really like this story and wish,hope ,pray that you update soon...

Rating(s):

Style of Writing: 10 of 10

Spelling & Grammar: 10 of 10

Originality/Creativity: 10 of 10

Enjoyment Factor: 10 of 10

Overall Rating: 10 of 10
Lizzy chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I LOVE your writing! I'm so excited from reading it! PLEASE! Please write more! Your characters are wonderful! Especially Heero, I'm so turned on...yea anyway...Sorry About that. But keep writing! You're amazing!
axegirlofneworleans chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
O! Can I have the house? Please? when you're done with it? It's my dream house. And the ladies. I want them too? I love it! All of it! Hooray for you! I adore your story! I can't believe I almost didn't read it. I wouldn't have, but the abundance of corn thing drew me in. You really really really need to keep at this, or I will be forced to be very sad. I love it! I hate to gush, but I LOVE it! It's so well written, and the descriptions are so beautiful... I so want that house. A lot.
CaramelAriana chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Wow, great start! I'm kind of agreeing with Duo, what is wrong with this perfect setting? Can't wait to see what happens when he goes into town. Update soon!
h to the iso chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
love love loove !update soon :)