Reviews for Technophobe
WhatWitch chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
If Pyro did have an account here it would be very interesting...
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I wish he had an account here... Though it would mean this site would be even slower due to all the Fangirl traffic clogging up it up. :D

As for the computer... Dang I know how he feels! Mine is that slow or slower on a good day, and it NEVER has good days! :D
FaeNocturne chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I'll try and review all of these stories, so here goes-it is a wonderfully funny piece of fluff, especially for someone who tends to be too serious at times(that's referring to me, in case you didn't know). I really enjoyed it and look forward to reading the rest of your stories!
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Love it.

If you make it a series i'll read it.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
LOL!
Eleos Argentum chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I supposed that Pietro would react the same way.

Very funny.

Just one question: What was Pyros fic?
Tocxica The Mutant Dust Bunny chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Heehee! Another I did margin notes for.

Time for Tocxy's fangirl remarks:

Pyro is oh so cute and cuddly, in a I'll-burn-your-face-off kinda way. However...I still love Quiksilver and Nightcrawler...*attaches to Quicky and Nighty chibi's*
Eileen chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
This is really funny, but the in-text author's notes are a bit distracting. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to find out Pyro has an account here.
The Invisible Penguin chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That one is realy realy realy funny. Peace and Penguin Love.
Requiem17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
that would be awsum if random characters from tv episodes had ff accounts. AND I TOTALLY FEEL U WITH THE STUPID SLOW LOADING #$%% % JUNK! i had to reboot my computer 2 times to get the internet working! hope u write more pyro's great.. loved ur authoress notes/..
j.l chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
that was really funny! i'm not sure if you could continue this or not because it really sounds like a oneshot but i suppose you could if you tried real hard. anyway, good story.
DaniCalifornia chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
lol I love Pyro. I wonder what he would write about if he did had an account on here. Would he be a fan of DC or Marvel?