Reviews for I Hear the Bells
Sabisa chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
Very well written, I like your style.
Nicolene B chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
Really enjoyed reading this story. Keep up the good work!
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 3 . 11/17/2010
so in charecter...I loved it...
Death-Muncher chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I really liked this story. It was very well written. :)
TheKritty chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
Oh man this was awesome.

Stories concerning the end of the show are a tough topic for me these days because I don't seem able to let these boys go...*sighs*

So I was afraid of a death!fic and always waited for one of them - I thought Dean - to jump from a cliff into death. Well, Dean did jump and one the one side I expected water but on the other side a tiny voice in my head said that Dean had gone crazy and he had been just too damn tired. I am SO glad that he didn't kill himself, because that wouldn't be in character I even - or epsecially not, when it's season1!Dean.

I loved how you described the characters, also how John had a latent appearance in this one!

After the deamon Sam did what was typical for him and Dean did what was typical for him - and what surprised me a bit was, that even although this was written in days of season 1 (I think?) you saw the exactly right characters in Sam and and Sam changed over the years and seasons,in season 4 we saw that Dean wants to have a calm life (in this episode where he is fishing, in this dream of his *lol*...) and so on, you get what I mean?

So, I really loved this story, allthough it made my heart hurt a bit because it made me think of the final end of the show and made my teary and nostalgic. I loved it!

Kritty
Tomorrows Dust chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
What an amazing piece of work, it was truly unlike anything I've ever read before. It really touched me, how they deal and how they move on, and just how hard it is to heal. You really have a master piece here, magnificently done, really,

Huggels, Tomorrows Dust
suz mc chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
I don't know how this got by me but I'm so glad I found it. Wonder, clear, and true. Thanks so much for sharing it
Laura of Maychoria chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
What a lovely story. It felt very true to the characters, and my heart hurt for Dean, so lost. And then that sweet ending, not easy, but good. Well done.
Earthbound-Satyr chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
This was very sweet, and I think it did a good job of capturing the emotional interplay between the Winchester boys. Bravo, well done. :)
Conelrad chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I know this is an old story, I just wanted to say that it's still beautiful.
counteragent chapter 3 . 3/17/2008
Fabulous, just fabulous.
anon chapter 3 . 10/23/2007
This is a ridiculously good fic. Very insightful and well-written. I really enjoyed reading it and didn't want it to end.

Also,

-“Zen my ass,” Dean replies. “Want some Spam?”

is a great line. :)
Kaewi chapter 3 . 8/4/2007
Wow, this was very powerful. Very real. Some part of me wishes this is how the show went (but then it would be over, so maybe not). But there's a sadness and a beauty to this that really touched me.

anon chapter 3 . 6/5/2007
This fic is simply beautiful. What more can I say? :)
324123412341241234123 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
I. Worship. You.

Sometimes it's a good day to jump off a cliff!

Man, gotta love that man... he does have huge balls, doesn't he?