Reviews for Recognition
Ellemayne chapter 12 . 4/4/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. GAH. I wanna know what happens D: I absolutely LOVE that you have them in scholomance. scholomuch love. and death. :3
NE24 chapter 12 . 10/4/2009
Great story, well written, but one thing: Why leave it at such a cliffhanger? Are you still updating?
Saras chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
please please please please PLEASE update! this is an amazing story and I really can't wait to read more!
bf chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
Wow! Here from the 'ladies. Wonderful story - I'm fully invested in poor Cian's unlife. There were a lots of times I laughed out loud at my screen, mostly due to his little resignated asides. I'm definitely bookmarking this to keep up with any updates. Thanks for a great read! :D
Shroud of Twilight chapter 11 . 4/17/2009
I love this story, and re-read it all the time. It makes me sad to see that it has been abandoned. Even with BC and Wrath out, I would love to see this story finished.
Jennifer chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
I am compleatly hooked on this story...Please finish it...I hate to be left hanging.
Rain the Revenant chapter 12 . 2/16/2009
Dude, I gotta say: It takes a hell of a story to get me to read about OCs for twelve chapters. :D It helps that the characters are neither obnoxious or boring. Man, seriously...I hate OC fics. This rocks!
cepaul518 chapter 12 . 1/5/2009
*throws hands up in the air* I finally caught up! Ah, the magic of Blackberries. They allow me to screw off at work and read your wonderful WoW fanfic, ha!

I love the cliffhanger at the end, and I love how Cian is in constant need of rescuing, be it physical or emotional. Please, please, PUH-LEASE update soon!
tayssers chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
I hope you can battle Writer's Block fiercely enough to write another chapter. We wait with bated breath.
JGT1201 chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
Very very good chapter cant wait to see what happens next :D

keep up the god work
DarkiveDracormia chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
Wow, once again i was thoroughly enjoyed the new installment! it's easy to tell that you have a clear sense of what is happening in your story, and I'm even loving all the minor characters...keep up the good work!
Poggg chapter 12 . 11/1/2008
This is an absolutely superb story, but one little nitpick...you said in an earlier chapter that they met BEFORE the Third War. That is impossible. The Night Elves were unknown to the world in general until then, and they certainly weren't members of the Alliance.

That said, this really is a great story and i'm hoping you update before too long.
Shroud of Twilight chapter 12 . 9/27/2008
You are a horrible person! Why, oh why would you leave a clifhanger like that? Please please update soon!
Connections chapter 12 . 9/17/2008
Wow, this has got me on the edge of my seat! I cannot see what happens next. Thanks for updating and I hope the next chapter comes out soon...I wonder what will happen?
InnerFire chapter 12 . 9/6/2008
Yay! Come back on after a hiatus, and find this story still going. It's goofy, it's fun, it's got An'jin. That school bit was brilliant.

“Shucks,” Linn said. “What are friends for, if not hunting down irascible zombie boyfriends?”

lol this story is so goofy...

Update!