Reviews for Recognition
Des chapter 12 . 8/30/2008
I thought thios wasn't updated anymore! I feel really happy!

When I first read this few weeks ago, i wasn't playing WoW yet - just into the idea. I apreciate the lore.

I really like Cians character - the whole story is just good humor with bits of sarcasm. :D Can really apreciate that. Play Horde myself, PvP server. Also, Gadzgetan sucks. XD I never, ever go there before fifty-somethings. It's like asking to be camped.

Also, I liked the bit with Sylvanas some five, six chapters ago. Theres a bit of fanfiction with her, but rarely good ones. I pretty much think you got it right. Anyway, happy to know this is still perfectly up. I'll keep checking by every few days (I generaly do, just like e-mail. )

P.s I love Linn. :D She's just cute like that.
Mockingbird Julia chapter 10 . 8/29/2008
Nicely written. Love the Latin title to this chapter.
Escalus chapter 12 . 8/27/2008
Oh lawdy, you finally update and leave us with a cliffy like that? I can see where your characters draw their sadism...

But this really was great; an excellent balance of plot, a smotth flow that brought it across in a way a reader can easily process, and deftly written so as to seem natural: less like someone someone trying to write a fanfic and more like the expression of an already well polished story.

Wonderfully done, every update from you is a pleasure worth loosing sleep over.
Dazja chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
Woah, heavy...

Got his heart back just to land himself in trouble that was worse than his already worse troubles. Edge of my seat reached, keep going
Sothe chapter 12 . 8/25/2008
Heh I love what you did turning the school if Necromancy into an actual school, I thought it added a nice touch to everything. Even if I feel bad for Jeff. Just because he wants to bring pain and suffering to the world and control an army of undead doesn't mean he has to be a bad guy right?

The cliff hanger you left at the end is going to leave me pining for the next chapter, I hope it comes soon.
Skrye chapter 12 . 8/24/2008
You can't leave us hanging like that! Great chapter though )

Please update soon!
Vargen chapter 11 . 7/25/2008
OH GOD CLIFFHANGERS, CLIFFHANGERS!

Really though I must say I never expected to find something this well-written in WoW fanfiction. You do a wonderful job tying in your story with aspects of the game and lore. Dying to see more from you, I must know what happens!
Connections chapter 11 . 5/17/2008
NO! the story has got me on the edge of my seat and im so nervous/intrigued to see what will happen next.I'm worried about the team.

Update very soon please and thank you.

~1~
Sareya chapter 11 . 5/15/2008
This story became priority over WoW, and that's sayin' something for an addict like me. Absolutely beautifully written, I love the comic relief, the dramatic tragedy, the twisted and ever-thickening plot. The characters are wholesome and complete, rather than 2-dimensional clones of each other. Fantastically written. I do know there were two points I questioned (one you asked yourself through Cial, so I know it didn't slip your mind), and I can't remember exactly what the second one was _

Please do continue, I very much look forward to seeing more and may pop in on your other stories too. *favorited and alerted*
Escalus chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
Oh goodness, you updated! A thousand blessings upon you!

Oh! And a hug~
Sothe chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Yes yes and a thousand times yes. Freaking loved this chapter (Especially the student part) I cannot wait for the next chapter!
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Awesome. I can't wait till the next chapter.
Windle chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Once again another amazing chapter.

I learn a few new words every chapter. xD I can imagine why Eulie has trouble with them.

Also you don't have to worry, I will stay tuned. In fact, I will continue to reread this chapter over and over again for quite awhile. D

Can't wait to see what Cain's gonna do next!
Skrye chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Love the story hate the cliff hanger! Please update soon? Im going to go crazy till then!
Emiko Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
“What makes you an arbiter of morality?”

“What?” Eulalia said.

“I didn’t stutter,” Cian said.

“No, really … I didn’t get any of that.”

No, I seriously loled in real life from that. Its nice to be able to read this in a uniformed style as opposed to snippets over your shoulder XD But needless to say, I
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »