Reviews for Recognition
BlackRoseFire chapter 10 . 5/3/2008
This story is awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Escalus chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
Ah! Ah! Fuck, it's wonderful to find something so...so great! So entertaining to read! And my 3 favorite races... Night Elves, Forsaken, and Trolls...3

Heh, I just read another recently posted one-shot...a Morning-after between a human pally and a forsaken woman...an amused Forsaken woman, feeling a little guilty, and a pally that, despite being well and thouroughly sober, found that he still though her attractive (much to his horror).

*story alerts, definately...*
Connections chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you for updating this. I am glad you are back and i hope to see mor eupdates in the future. Keep up the great work with my favorite WoW fanfic.

~1~
JGT1201 chapter 10 . 4/21/2008
kickass story. lol fluffy ruined by the dwarf how could she(!) lol
Skrye chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Loved this chapter, very sweet :)
Dazja chapter 10 . 4/20/2008
Holy crap another chapter. Thank you, I was in a bad mood today :)
Sothe chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
O

M

G

No really you have no idea how happy I am so see this fic continued. I was worried that there would never be an end to it and I would have been a very sad panda here.

Also i just read the other reviews and one mentioned a Deviant Art...Im off to check that out.
cepaul518 chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
OMG, I was like, totally holding my breath during this entire chapter, hehe! I feel all warm and gushy now. Cian's little kiss, Euls tackling him in the snow, their little laying-it-all-out-on-the-table confrontation at the end...*SIGH*

I'm smitten. Lawl.
Windle chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
YES! YOUR BACK! YAY D I really loved this chapter, perhaps even more so than your other chapters. I gave me a mental orgasm. *_*

I also went to look at your deviant art picture of Eulalia and Cian. (They look awesome!)

I think I'll go reread all your chapters for a bit.

There should be more Forsaken centered fics out there.
Skrye chapter 9 . 4/18/2008
I absolutely LOVE this story! Just read it straight through twice :) I wanna give Cian a hug. Keep up the awesome work! Update soon?
Vargen chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
I demand more! P I keep checking back but no update yet. /sob

This fic is definitely one of my favorites! I look forward to seeing more, so I hope you keep it up. )
cepaul518 chapter 9 . 12/23/2007
LAWL, I love your seasonal tangents so MUCH! That poisoned pumpkin quest has got to be the best one in the entire game, I LOVE it. The fortitude thing was hysterical, too. I actually snorted outloud when I read it. And the bubble-hearth - *dies*

I demand more, damn it!
cepaul518 chapter 8 . 12/23/2007
*purr purr purr* I just want to gather little Cian up in my arms and pet him 'til his angst disappears, lol!
Sparkvision chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Love your story its quite spiffy Cian and Eula are quite the pair. Gotta love the undead guy. And a new chappy if you can.
Dazja chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
I was scrolling as I waited for my healer to get back in Arc, and I came across your story. I like it a lot, the interactions between Cian and Eulalia are adorable. But now I'm going to be wracking my brain about lack of closure for the two of them _
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »