Reviews for Recognition
imminentviolence chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
The dialogue, characters, and story are charmingly clever. However, I have just one problem with stories like these. Capturing the flag in Warsong Gulch, for one example; the flag is supposed to only represent battle for territory in Ashenvale Forest. From a lore perspective our characters aren't fighting for a piece of cloth on a stick, they're fighting to extend the borders of their territory. As a reader I feel jarred from the story when things like this are taken literally. You have the talent and creativity already, take it a step further and imagine what some of these representations stand for.
Sothe chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
OMG...Bubble hearth... Classic!

And wait with that little comment at the end. this wasnt the end of the story right? oh i hope not
Sothe chapter 8 . 11/30/2007
oh i also forgot to mention. i love how you are putting actualy wow moves and items in here haha
Sothe chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Hey ok so i havent reviewed to every chpter like i normally do...but i love your story and i am really hopeing to see an ending!
Connections chapter 8 . 11/29/2007
Phew I was worried there for a moment. Glad to see this isnt done. D keep up the fantastic fan fic!
Connections chapter 9 . 11/28/2007
Wow I am sad that this tale had to come to an I am truly glad you did complete it. Also will there be a sequel I really do want to see more of Cain and Euls again.

Keep up the good work Lyn!
Wicked Seraphina chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
I may die from the sweetness. :D This was awesome.
Dragon of the Elemental Tide chapter 8 . 11/12/2007
I can't stop reading this! These kinds of Warcraft fanfiction is my kind of thing! I really like Eulie's personality along with Cian :) I am anxious to know whats gonna happen in Moonglade keep up the good work! Update soon :D
HardlyFatal chapter 8 . 11/4/2007
This story amazing. I can't believe how well-written and enjoyable it is. Your characterization is amazing- these people are real, flesh-and-blood (well, except maybe Cian). I am chewing my nails to nubs waiting for the next installment.
Windle chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Wow! I think that was your most awesome chapter yet!

By the way Im sorry that my reviews are so short and boring. D: But Im not much of a writer. xD
Jaedalin chapter 8 . 10/28/2007
Gods, this is -amazing-.
Isthrael chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
Wonderful story! D I've been following it for a while now and just checked back today to see an update. It's good to see that you're great work continues with every chapter. Love your characters, and can't wait for the next bit of plot!
Windle chapter 7 . 8/24/2007
O_O I hope it wasnt Cain that attacked the guard...
Windle chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Its been so long since your last update *sobs* I must know what happens to Cian! D:
Odaenathus chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
PLEASE update, I hate to see a good story go to waste.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »