Reviews for When it rains: Well, you know
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 20 . 1/10
The show is long gone but your stories keep them alive for me. I have everyone of your stories in my favorite folder but it occurred to me I have never left a review or designated them as a favorite on this site. That will end tonight.

I'm very sorry to hear you have been sick, and, believe me, I understand not being able to write when health is an issue. A new medication has made it hard for me, as well, and I have been fighting my way through writing another story for Numb3rs for several years.

Anyway, to the point, this is one of my favorite stories. Your portrayal of the Eppes family is so perfect I have imagined this as an episode many times. The emotions are so real, the story itself unique and well-written, and I have reread it so many times over the years I can actually remember some dialogue my heart.

Thank you for writing and posting this amazing story.
patricia.remacova chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
:DDDDDD
sparra-music chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
Excellent work!
Gianna di Fiori chapter 20 . 1/22/2016
Wonderful, just wonderful! Exciting, riveting plot and plenty of emotion. The description of the bridge accident and the subsequent time in the water was unbelievably close to my worst nightmare. I had to throw another log on the fire and pull my throw onto all of my body - I just felt so cold!

You pulled it off again with this great story!
Pegasus Sword Master chapter 20 . 9/11/2015
This was a wonderful story. The brotherly relationship between Don and Charlie was fun to read.
Kate chapter 20 . 6/24/2014
It is officially 4am where I am (and yes, I'm getting up to run at 7:30) and I simply had to finish all 20 chapters to have closure in my life. I am very impressed, and I have to admit that I literally laughed out loud at your witty writing. Incredible job!
cindythechef chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
This was an excellent story I really enjoyed it :)
SylverSpyder chapter 20 . 7/31/2012
Awesome. Just brilliant.
Cutter12 chapter 20 . 6/5/2012
Applauding like crazy here. This story was better than great, this story was PERFECT.
Cutter12 chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
When I saw the the title of this chapter, all I could think of was Winnie the Pooh and the blustery day. :D

Enjoying this story very much, and now I'm going back to read the rest.
adhafera black chapter 20 . 6/5/2011
Hey!

Just a little word because I love this story, and it is now in my fav!

It's so great to see Charlie like a hero for once, not in the back like in TV show but openly!

Thanks for this good time reading!

Bye,

Adha :)
adhafera black chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow!

I just read this whole story, and... WOW! I loved it!

Thanks for this good time!

Bye,

Adha.
LOL chapter 20 . 10/30/2010
"Maybe we really should tell him what happened at Banatec tower."

"With the sniper?"

'No."

Good idea, boys, good idea.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 18 . 2/14/2010
Every time I reread this chapter I snicker most heartily. The scattershot trajectory of the crazy woman's bullet never fails to amuse-you presented it just right, methodically enough that it's hilariously believable instead of over-the-top. The whole story is aces but that is the tops. XD
Jenn1984 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I just wanted to leave you a little something after I had read this on the CalSci Library website. I thought I would look you up here and sure enough!

I've been reading through a few of your stories and I wanted to let you know that I adore them, especially this one.

You really have a handle on Charlie's character, and I love reading about what's going on in his head.

The thing I love most about your stories is that you twist things around and give the reader more. It doesn't just end with 'the hospital scene'. You start off with a huge action scene and still go on to give the story a well-rounded case and MORE whump - my favorite! :P

I also love the brother moments. I'm a sucker for them, and yours make me squishy goo after reading.

Thank you for the very satisfying reads. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.