Reviews for All The Broken Pieces
lightwithoutdarkness chapter 30 . 10/26
This was amazing! From the very beginning this story got me hooked from the way the plot was written, the gradual development of the relationship between Kakashi and Iruka, the description of the characters, the scene and so many more! You manage to pull it off very well. There were a few grammatical errors but besides that the story was flawless. It was written beautifully well and it had just the right amount of fluff and cuteness to it as well that would leave a reader feeling all warm inside. I stayed up all night reading this and I must say that every minute that I had spent reading the story was worth it.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 30 . 8/30
Super cute! I loved this! Off to the sequel!
Mmmmm... this story gives me the warm fuzzies. I love it so, so much.

Brava! You, my friend, are a very talented writer!
chocote chapter 30 . 7/10
Omg that was so cool ! The story was really well written and the characters were amazingly very good pictured, never being ooc. What can i say, my hat is down for you for an amazing job and i hope you will continue writing stories with this pair :) !
Aaaaaaaaaw sorry but awe thats soooooooooooo cute and adorable and i love this couple so much!*~*
aelmer6 chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
Oh my gosh; that was so good! At first I was just reading it for the laughs and for a break from all the serious KakaIru stories I had been reading recently, but I got so wrapped up in it and finished it way too fast. This had the best mix of comedy, romance, suspense, and every other thing in it. I'm so happy you wrote this and that I red it!
Korregidora chapter 30 . 10/30/2014
This story was wonderful! Well no tthe torture part of course lol. The love between the two, you made the emotional scenes beautiful. :)
Korregidora chapter 22 . 10/30/2014
Omg, I have said many times that Iruka looks similar to Hashirama and there are actually a lot of theories about him and Iruka. There is also a meme about the "scar" on Hashirama's face carving on Hokage Monument being similar to Iruka's. Lol
jess.c.kong chapter 30 . 9/18/2014
I liked the overall plot and story. Where you didn't go crazy with the "love" scenes (still a little sad about that ;) ), you made up for in gore. You had a good balance of conflict and dialogue. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 30 . 8/28/2014
Kyyaa! So cute! Thank you for completing, this is precious.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Shikamaru is so smart!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Konohamaru is so cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
So good, so good! They are in great character. I like them, thank you for breaking those stereotypes!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
LOL hahah I loved your author's note in ch. 1
narutonarutolove chapter 30 . 8/12/2014
He stole his Icha Icha!

I liked this story, definitely had its chuckle moments. And its extremely difficult to find a good Iruka Kakashi.

I remember in the first chapter of this story, you were striving to break the stereotypes of the "bitch Iruka" and "sniveling kakashi"

So im going to tell you the two best Iruka/Kakashi stories I have ever read. And neither of them have sniveling or bitch.

My absolutely favorite is The Heart of a Ninja, by chekerbloom. It's about an enemy of Kakashi wants to hurt him, and what better to aim than his heart?

It has humor and drama and NO stereotypes.

My second favorite, but without a DOUBT crazy laughter in nearly every chapter (I was laughing nearly every chapter) is "Its all about the Journey" by KakashiSauce. It doesn't have corney laughter of OOC moments, eveyrhting is written in such a way that just...-shakes head and grins-

the Summary is: Iruka had always respected Kakashi. Their relationship had it's ups and downs, but that never tarnished his admiration for the dedicated shinobi. When Tsunade assigns them a mission together, Iruka gets a chance to really discover who Kakashi is. It's about the journey, and not the destination.

They are both VERY good stories, its all about the journey has more humor, the heart of a ninja, though, is deeper. But it still has its funny moments.

If you haven't read them, I strongly recommend that you do, I guarantee you, you wont regret it.

Now, im off to read the sequel of this story!
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »