Reviews for When You Win
Johntitor62 chapter 32 . 6/8/2010
Hi... it's probably been years since you've written something... and probably you no longer read reviews, but I wanted to tell you that I love this story... just like the other one where the Xandman and the Buffter were best friends and Willow the new girl... you just gave the story some type of soul... making them so colorful and beautiful in a way words can't really express. This story was really great, it showed and provoked very strong emotions in me... it was simply... amazing... I know you probably won't read this review and I don't even believe you'll answer it... but placing this small paragraph here, it helps somehow to show how much I appreciate your writting. I just want to say... thank you Brooke1 because this is one of the most beautiful fic I've ever read in my life... and if you ever read this... and haven't given up on Buffy the Vampire Slayer after all the crap season 7 launched at us... maybe you'll consider writting again... just one more fic for old time sake... and even if you don't... well, even a "hey, I read your review and thanks" would be enough... and if you need my email... just add to the Johntitor62... making it ...

I really wish I would have started reading Buffy fanfic when it was still running, but well... I was barely five when the series launched! So... having said what I wanted... I'll just see what else I can find in the site to fulfill my Buffy/Xander craving for the day. C-ya!
Turn.Me.On chapter 32 . 1/20/2008
This was an absolutely awesome story!
Big-G chapter 32 . 11/1/2003
I really liked this story sort of love conquers all and good things happen if you wait long enough mixed together. very good i have seen the film this is based on and i think story is just as good
Saturn Maiden chapter 32 . 4/6/2003
I love this story! That's all I can say.
Randall Flagg chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Great Story. Even though I'm a B/X shipper I would have loved this story regardless. Buffy and Xander getting together is just the icing on the cake.
Queen Boadicea chapter 32 . 10/22/2002
That was a wonderful ending complete with Xanderism.
DragonKatGal chapter 32 . 10/4/2002
*sighs* B/X cuteness...just waht the doctor ordered. Well, not really. Loved the fic!

Toodles.

K.
Nikapi chapter 32 . 9/22/2002
*melts*

The ending is perfect. Absolutely, untouchably perfect. You did an amazing job with this story - I hope you realize that.
mags1587 chapter 32 . 9/19/2002
"Let me have you" - Perfect, perfect ending. :) Loved that they went back, and loved the inclusion of Dawn into the last part. You did throw me off with 'Topher' though. Very, very good story, I really loved it.
Jane McCartney chapter 32 . 9/19/2002
You've me lost for a sec... Topher wasn't Xander after all, heh? Well, this was a wonderful saga. Really, really, really wonderful. Well-written.
Queen Boadicea chapter 31 . 9/14/2002
I remember this part of the movie. Strangely enough, I've forgotten what happens next. So I'm excited to see how this ends. Here's hoping for a happy ending.
Jane McCartney chapter 31 . 9/10/2002
OK, I won't say I didn't almost have tears in my eyes. Now do you even imagine what this implies? It's all your fault, yours and this damn wonderful fic! Great, great job.
Loz chapter 31 . 9/10/2002
Nooo don't stop it there! Keep it up quickly, can't take the suspense! Awesome stuff Brooke, just wish it was finished!
Joshua The Evil Guy chapter 31 . 9/9/2002
Wow.

If there is a Fanfiction award I can nominate you for, please tell me because I will in a millisecond!

Update/finish soon!
mags1587 chapter 31 . 9/9/2002
More! Please! Wow, you did a great job with that scene. I can't wait for the rest.