Reviews for Absence
Nako13yeh chapter 1 . 7/26
OMG.. I can't believe I'm giggling on the inside while I read this... it's PERFECT. I need more of this good vibes story! XD
paintedbones chapter 1 . 6/15
oh my lord that made me cry with laughter
Rachelle Lo chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Good, realistic humor. The dialogue rings true with the characters.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
This story is amazing! The relationship between Legolas and Aragorn is beautifully portrayed. It's the little things like Strider not knowing whether to be flattered or insulted that really make it great.
C.L. Forest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Good Lord, now I can't seem to get enough of your stories.
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Ha-ha Legolas the horse stealer! Another great story! Please consider to continue to write Legolas/Aragon friendship stories, they are all so good!
Nyra Tonko chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I love the story. It's obvious that they've missed each other, but they like bickering too much for having just a friendly and calm encounter I love also the way you describe their friendship, somehow I had never imagined them so mischievious and troublemaker, specially Legolas, but now I can't have enough of it. Good work :D
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
You are a favourite author of mine, to be sure.

You have such great style, and I do hope you plan to write more great stories such as these, I'll be watching and waiting :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Awww! That was so...brotherly! (For lack of a better term) :D

Great work! And thanks for keeping it nonslash!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love the way you write the teasing banter between Aragorn and Legolas. :)
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
amazing story , as always! :) ur an amazing writer! :)
Gratia Astra chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Awesome! Good interaction, I like it alot. The prince stealing horses is a funny idea, as is Legolas teasing Halbarad. Very good story.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
A great story. Very well written.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
I read this the other day and made a note to come back to review it, as the site was down then.

I thoroughly enjoyed this - one of my favourite parts of the film was the friendship between Aragorn and Legolas, and it would have been nice to see them make more of the fact they have been close friends for years as they were in the books. I've been really glad to discover fanfic that expands on that and this is one of the better ones I've read.

The banter was both touching and amusing, and it was nice to see how Legolas lightened the load a little that we know Aragorn has been carrying.

Great job :)
Lady Elrayen chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
heehee that was unexpected of my fave elven prince! lol xx