Reviews for It Should Be Fair
gryffinclaw19 chapter 1 . 4/2
I never thought about how Susan might feel after her siblings died... well done.
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
That was wonderfully written. In character and perfect grammar. Well done.

Progenitus chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I've always thought that the punishment for Susan was too great-and despite being kings and queens, coming back to London had shed all their years. Peter never was one for understanding 'grown-up' things-and grown-up things didn't necessarily have to be bad. Frivolous, perhaps, in a religious sense, but much of life is frivolous. I think this story strikes the perfect balance between forgetting and remembrance.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
nice and sad
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I've got tears in my eyes. Why tough. Seriously. Heart is breaking here.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I like how this piece gives depth and pupose to Susan; redemption, even. Nicely written.
Koraki chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is lovely. :-) Well done!
roseflorintine chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
that's so sad...
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
A great story. Very good.
draignathair chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Excellent perspective on Susan's behavior post-Narnia! I admit, I do like a story that puts a different light on an often maligned character, and your story did this very well. Also, all the background was well thought out and embellished the main story well. Definitely going to look at your other works _
mysteriouslurker chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
this was a beautiful piece. a little meandering, but thoughts are often like that. I did lose faith in Suzan when I read about her being more interested in "lipstick" than Narnia. I did think her a traitor of the highest order. However, you have explained her turning away from Narnia in such a way that C.E. Lewis did not, and now I wonder if it is not Susan who is in the wrong, to stay planted in reality in that practical way she does, but the society that forces her to do so, or the original author who dismissed her case so easily.

just a final note: I was disappointed that she did not look more closely at the street lamp. if her siblings' deaths taught her anything, shouldn't it be that sometimes you need magic in your life, more so than reality? Instead, we were left with reality and possibly a lost chance to return to Narnia. Even if it is a realistic ending, I'm just a romantic that way. Just in my opinion
Sxueki chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
It's interesting to see this viewpoint of Susan. I quite prefer it to the series, as the "Lipstick and Nylons" comment seemed so shallow. This fanfiction seems to be a more in-character type of thing...and does a lot more justice to Susan.

(Sorry if this review is difficult to follow, it's rather late at night right now...)
The Last chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I'm certainly no expert on the series, having read them a long, long time ago, but this is a beautiful and telling portrait of Susan, and the choices she has to make. Very, very lovely writing.

[Once a King or Queen in Narnia, Always a King or Queen in Narnia...]
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
Oh. I have chills. Beautiful ending.
silverymare chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Even though it is through her eyes, Susan is still very much a queen. I though when you mentioned her name, that Aslan had come to her, and that she was to die at the graves, and fall back in to Narnia.. but it didn't. Tears welled up, but I didn't cry.

This story is like glass, a beautiful reflection of someone's face, their soul, but still.. so easily broken.