Reviews for Pages
RoyalLovers1418 chapter 3 . 9/1/2010
very cute :)
JK chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
cute fic...i love these two

but it felt rushed
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Aww... I'm glad everything worked out okay. YAY! Jarod and Miss Parker got together. Happieness. Good story. Though it would be helpful if you explain what exactly Jarod did to shut the centre down. What information tha man had, how he got it and stuff like that. Good stroy though.
Anastasia Who chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
Ah so that was Jarod's plan. I hope he has a plan to get out of the centre now. Good chapter. I'm glad Miss Parker did as Jarod asked. *runs off to read next chapter*
Gemini-M chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
Hi fojg24,

Always love a happy ending. Nice Job.

Mercy
Annette chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
This was good. Glad it turned out so well.
AJeff chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
Aw...I love the ending. Great story.
Me chapter 3 . 9/14/2006
I gotta be honest, I feel a cheated. There was no story/plot in these 3 chapters. Just a set up and an ending. what happened to the middle?

You left out the who/what/where/how of Jarod and Miss Parker bringing down the Centre and ending up together.
Gemini-M chapter 2 . 9/13/2006
Hi fojg24,

Interesting little story. Hope that MP and J's plans work and Jarod manages to escape again and carry-out his plan to bring down the Cetre. Please continue.

Mercy
Annette chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Miss Parker will have regrets or maybe want to check in on Jarod to see if he is comfortable. Ah but will Raines let her in? That leaves possibilities: She is about to leave The Centre, changes her mind, and goes back on some pretence, she leaves The Centre, lolls on a beach or really enjoys herself, goes back, but finds that Raines has locked The Centre to her. They probably doubled the security. The other possibility is that Raines says, "Wait, you have an office in The Tower and now you have traveling privileges." in which he can still bar her from seeing Jarod, or they can delay her visits and kill Jarod so all the time, she thinks he's doing sims when he really has been incinerated.

Now what are you going to do?
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Very interesting start. Poor Jarod. This looks very bad for him. I can't wait to see where you take this. Please update soon.