Reviews for My December
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my goodness! So amazing. I am so moved right now.
-aj
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awww cute, I loved it and awesome job. It was one of the best young Tala and Kai stories I have read.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
awwwe, how cute. Kai was soooo spoiled, but neglected. Nice new angle. What a cute battle... that would be sooo dunny in a couple of years if Tala just randomly demanded a duel.
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
aww kawaii
NejiKoriKaze chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That was really cute. I loved it
miella allstar chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was adorable, all the sotry's that uv written that iv read are amazing, this one was sos sweet, and sincere, it was innocent yet absolutely adorable. i loved it honestly. :)

peace out for now from : miella allstar
Dreams of Morrow chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw so cute i love kai and tala
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
it's just too adorable!
lotus325 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
This is so cute! I love it and I love their friendship so much. Thanks for sharing!

Aine
Artemis Black chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Aw... that's so sweet!

I love Linkin Park too! And I love the song My December, even though it makes me fall alseep if I play it on repeat... Yeah, I'm kind of random.

Nonetheless, that was the sweetest oneshot ever! I'm usually a hardcore yaoi fan that's like, "OMG THERE MUST BE SLASH TO BE A GOOD FANFICTION!", but this is so innocent and sweet that it's perfect! I told my friend about your fanfictions and she was like, "Wow, it's rated T. And this one is rated K... It's been a while since I've read anything that low rated." But I have to say, what I really like about your writing is that you don't need to put is a whole bunch of lemon to write a good story that gets a whole bunch of reviews, but your writing style and plots are what garner up all your attention and reviews!

Yeah, I'm kind of rambling on and on in a disorganized fashion, but anyways, great job on this fanfiction!
Era Fey chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
aw that is so cute. Now it reminds me how cute and innocent children are. Not some annoying little "I Want To Strangle Them" kids!
Lyson chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
hello, is it my december by LP?
Maria-Lilly Kon chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
aw that was cute!
LiPhi chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
AW I realy liked that _

I don't like the sound of Kai's mom tho [

how dare she be mean about Tala!

*huggles Tala*

bles

_
Kirie Hiiwatari chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
OMG! That was awesome! Dont make it a one-shot write more! Miss reading your stories!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »