Reviews for What if Patrick and Ellen really did?
yamiiGAlover chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
youuuuuuuuuuuu goooooooooooooo girl amezing
I lovegreysanato chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Love it :-) but T.R was never in the 8th season because he died he would not be looking over the scripted but other than that loved it
Hey 679 chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
I love the story. Wow they do have lots of sex a lot very detailed I pictured it ewe but sweet
arzec chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
you must continue this story i mean seriously...dempeo fans really need this kind of therapeutic stories...
francetwo chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
I like it. Hope it happens in real life. Wouldn't that be exiting.
mysteryteenagelover chapter 9 . 2/24/2008
wow ... that ... was ... awesome

pls rite more pls

loved it loved it
stefshady chapter 9 . 7/7/2007
OMG why did you stop!
screwdriverglove chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
PLEASE UPDATE! Its such a good story!
mershep1fan chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
THIS ONE IS GREAT TOO, YOU ARE AWESOME UPDATE SOON
DrMcLovely chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
I am in freaking L-O-V-E with this story! Are you going to finish it? Please please do! I love the idea of Ellen and Patrick together. While I absolutely love Patrick and all and have nothing but respect for his family, you hit the nail on the head when you said she doesn't seem to have a sense of humor (from what I've seen on tv anyway). Maybe I'm wrong but that's just an observation! Keep writing, we love ya!
kateliz76 chapter 9 . 11/4/2006
That was fun to read. I'm not a proponent of adultery, but for fiction and imagination it was fun to read. Good pasion too. I could so see them having chemistry off the set. Fortunately, he is in love with his wife and they are due to have twin boys which makes racer daddy very happy.
Iwantseattle06 chapter 9 . 10/28/2006
Can't wait for more..I LOVED IT! :D
hilikus chapter 9 . 10/27/2006
the greedy hilikus wants more! MORE!
Hoot-Hoot-Ashie chapter 9 . 10/20/2006