Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
Shian1998 chapter 1 . 7/2
Another excellent 'Inheritance Cycle' one-shot! Felt really sorry for Murtagh throughout the series; going from being raised by the abusive Morzan, to being raised by the manipulative Galbatorix, to being on the run, to being unfairly treated as an enemy by the Varden, to being completely and utterly enslaved alongside Thorn to Galbatorix. Liked that Nasuada managed to see what was really going on with him.

Great job with this one-shot!
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I liked the flashback scene :)
midsummernight94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very bitter sweet, and so sad. I loved it, and i wish more people could write like you.
Wolf Grl chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I'm so touched. I'm a die hard Murtagh supporter and I hope that you write more! This is so cute! Not just cute but angsty, I'm tearing up, honest. *sniffle* It's beautiful.
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I gerarly don't read songfics as a rule 'cause I think they're cheesy but this was suprisingly good.
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i like this story u should reopen it plz
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow. That was great. I love Murtagh/Nasuada, and I loved how you protrayed the two of them in this. Excellent work! XD
mermeow chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I Loved it! It's great, & the song is one of my favourite. Well done!

Sé Onr sverdar sitja hvass!
rebeldesigns chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*Woot* Nasuada/Murtagh shipper! There are so few of those on this site. I love how well you've personalized Nasuada, and given insight into her thoughts.
Niham chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Yes! Another Murtagh Nasuada supporter! Awesome fic. I liked the flashback. Very nice.
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
absolutly beautiful! *sniff*
Captain Hollywood chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aww, that was absolutely wonderful. Sometimes you just need a good sad fic like that to make you feel good. Ignore Flame, she/he (which is it?) doesn't know crap diddly. You're a wonderful author, and you capture the essence of Murtagh's personality so well, I think CP wrote it himself! Bravo.
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
OMG I FREAKING LUV THIS STORY! LUV THE PAIRING! thankx 4 ritin it i luvd it!
October Morning chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow! That was so good! I love the song Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson and have actually contemplated writing a fic to that song, but after reading that, I don't know if there's anyway that I could top it. I can't believe how perfectly you made the song fit, it seems like it was written for the Murtagh/Nasuada pairing. Well done! Kudos to you. I bow before your writing prowess.
Goddess of Rock chapter 1 . 1/2/2007