Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I liked the flashback scene :)
midsummernight94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Very bitter sweet, and so sad. I loved it, and i wish more people could write like you.
Wolf Grl chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I'm so touched. I'm a die hard Murtagh supporter and I hope that you write more! This is so cute! Not just cute but angsty, I'm tearing up, honest. *sniffle* It's beautiful.
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I gerarly don't read songfics as a rule 'cause I think they're cheesy but this was suprisingly good.
vampirechick123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i like this story u should reopen it plz
Undertaker of the Sith chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Wow. That was great. I love Murtagh/Nasuada, and I loved how you protrayed the two of them in this. Excellent work! XD
Meme0 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
I Loved it! It's great, & the song is one of my favourite. Well done!

Sé Onr sverdar sitja hvass!
rebeldesigns chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
*Woot* Nasuada/Murtagh shipper! There are so few of those on this site. I love how well you've personalized Nasuada, and given insight into her thoughts.
Niham chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Yes! Another Murtagh Nasuada supporter! Awesome fic. I liked the flashback. Very nice.
Lauren chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
absolutly beautiful! *sniff*
Captain Hollywood chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Aww, that was absolutely wonderful. Sometimes you just need a good sad fic like that to make you feel good. Ignore Flame, she/he (which is it?) doesn't know crap diddly. You're a wonderful author, and you capture the essence of Murtagh's personality so well, I think CP wrote it himself! Bravo.
archangelraphaelsdaughter chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
OMG I FREAKING LUV THIS STORY! LUV THE PAIRING! thankx 4 ritin it i luvd it!
October Morning chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow! That was so good! I love the song Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson and have actually contemplated writing a fic to that song, but after reading that, I don't know if there's anyway that I could top it. I can't believe how perfectly you made the song fit, it seems like it was written for the Murtagh/Nasuada pairing. Well done! Kudos to you. I bow before your writing prowess.
Goddess of Rock chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Aw that is so sad I LUV IT
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Personally I'm not so fond of the Murtagh/Nasuada pairing. But your writing is so good! You write beautifully and you made me kinda like the pairing in this story. But I doubt I'll change my mind XD Well done!