Reviews for Staru
Freaky White chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Even I know that the pokémon's name is staryu and not staru and I'm from Germany! If you google staru, there won't be a thing about pokémon!
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Aww, this is quite sad. Good poem, though. You've done very well on exploring the feelings of Misty's staryu.

I really like the originality of this piece. Like you said, angsty fics about pokemon aren't particularly common, and I don't see many about staryu either, so well done on that. I also like how you've used a variety of different senctence legnths; I feel the shorter sentences like 'She loses, I stay in here' emphasise the staryu's anger, which is a nice effect. The only problem is that 'staru' is spelt 'staryu', but that's the only mistake I see in this poem. Well done. :)
handymanshipper chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
First its staryu second pysduck my be a moron but he wins a lot of battles and yes Misty originally mostly used pysduck and corsela pysduck knows he has power which is why often lets self out. Now she mostly uses gyradose to defeat bad guys. Ash let's others ppl do most of work then has pickachu finish bad guys off. Third its to short.
GhetsisFan03 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
You spelled "Staryu" wrong. Proofread, or get a beta reader.
pokEFan22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Aww, poor Staryu. I still like Misty though, she's one of my favorite characters.

This is still a very great story! Write more!
buneary709 chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Just Curious, what made you write this fic?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Your stories are very emotional and original. Keep it up! The only thing is that it's "Staryu," not "Staru." Or maybe it's spelt differently in other versions of Pokemon. I don't know, but great poem anyways.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
lol, now that I think about it, Misty used to use Staryu all the time but as she got more, she stopped using it

Poor Staryu (

CupidKirby
jrf chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
If I remember correctly the reason she stops using Staryu is because Starmie is Staryu. It evolved during one of the battles (at an episodes climax against TR) she helped in. It is not the only pokemon she has that evolves.
Vladimir the Hamster chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
But you're poems are good. And I'm sure you know exactly why I hate Ash.
Questaxx chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
Its spelt S-T-A-R-Y-U. Staryu not Staru
Redemmo chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
i sarted looking through you fics because i was trying to find the prdessesors to Dratinini, dragonair and dragonite but you have a bunch of other great fics and i just got caught up in them.
Surrey chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
I feel bad for staru, but I love psyduck! The main reason being, that it seriously annoys Misty. I think it comes out half the time just to spite her, and if she'd ever bother battling with it then it'd evolve into golduck, and she wouldn't have the problem of it being worthless during a battle. She wants to become "the world's greatest water pokemon trainer" but she only battles about once every 30 episodes. (I don't actually consider sending staru out to help todadile or squirtle make a strong watergun to help Team Rocket blast off again a battle.) Maybe if she'd drop the egg, stop sitting in the stands and battle every once in a while she'd achieve her goals and stop making female trainers look so incompetent. And then she could buy herself a new bike.

Okay, just so we're clear, I'm insulting the character of Misty. Not your story. I really enjoy angsty POV pokemon stories and think you write them beautifully. Keep up the good work Farla.
Hikari3 chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Awww...Poor Staryu.
Lightning-Strike chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
I am beginning to create a new character. A girl. One that ACTUALLY BATTLES (unlike some girls out there *looks accusingly at Misty*). I understand where you're coming from, and this is a really good POV of Staryu.