Reviews for Snapshots
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2018
I’m not crying you are!
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I can see the pictures. Everyone of them made into something realistic. Who would have thought it would be Windcharger. The attack that happen on the Autobots still makes me cry.

Till next story y'all. ,)
Now let's take a snapshot.
Foureyed-Pufferfish chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is one of the sweetest and cutest thing’s I’ve read in a long time. I’ve been thinking of putting a photo album scene in one of my stories for a long while. However, I don’t think I could ever write something quite as good and touching as this.
Beautiful.
E. Hayden Williams chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
that was so fun to read! its still sad to think of the autobots that were killed in that attack. It makes me sad to think of them dead...
LucasVN chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Photos are always worth more than a thousand words...

You have left me in tears with the beauty of your writing. The G1 cartoon always left characters underdeveloped, but it was a good thing in retrospect, for it allowed wonders like your Jazz trilogy, and the accompanying fics (Leave Me Sunshine and Snapshots) and the Finding Peace spin-off by Staya, to come along and bring out emotion.
StatiChrome chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
To tell the truth, this story is truly an amazingly heart-warming story. I was amazed at how much pictures can actually do to affect us. I guess snapshots really do mean more than a thousand words!

Anyway, at the end of the story, was the part which made me cry.

The hardships they faced, happiness and other emotions captures in snapshots really tugged at my heart.

I really would love to see the snapshots taken-if someone could be kind enough to draw them, please?

Again, It is an amazing story and as I read it, it makes me love it even more...

Thank you, PuraJazzBot! For such an amazing story! ]
starfire201not signed in chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
So many of your reviewers put it so well, that I can't add much to it. For myself however, I found it both sad and sweet. Well done.
OKami-hu chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
BAW.

It's so beautiful, a real tribute to the fallen.
Paleodex chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This makes me want to cry every time I read it, it's just so well written and just so damn sad!
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Thank you, Windcharger.

You're last, and most touching, achievement.

Wish you were, little buddy.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
That was beautiful, showing snapshots of all the Autobots' lives and a different side to them. I really enjoyed seeing Prime playing basketball, Inferno and Red Alert getting that kite for the boy, Ratchet and Wheeljack singing, Mirage with the Cookie Monster puppet and the twins sleeping together. Who would have thought that Windcharger was the one to put it together? The ending nearly made me cry. All the twins could do was add the book to history.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Brilliant story! Definately a surprise as to who was taking the pictures. I don't think I've ever seen a story featuring him before. Just a great use of so many season 1 characters.
staringsideways chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Lovely short story
Reise Talia chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Very nice! Very memorable as was said, that pictures capture what we could miss if we are not looking for them. Excellent, and funny too. Good job!
Tiontah chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was such a sweet story. You should get somebody to draw some of these pictures.