Reviews for Lost in a Memory
What is the song called
Tsukihime1991 chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
Hmmmmm itwasok i guess
FreakyFee94 chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
Wow, that was very interessting :D
Snipperita chapter 21 . 6/21/2013
Still one of my favorite stories! :3
morticaaddams chapter 21 . 6/10/2013 have quite the artistic gift, don't you? I will be eagerly awaiting your sequel. :)
TOP SECRET chapter 21 . 4/18/2013
Yaaaaaay happy endings!
TOP SECRET chapter 5 . 4/18/2013
Kakashi looked at the Hokage, who looked back at him, there was a glint in both of their eyes. They both chuckled at Sasuke's new pet name. 'It suits him' he mouthed to Tsunade who smiled at the scene. Someone tell me exactly HOW someone can mouth something with a FREAKING MASK OVER THEIR FACE?!
TOP SECRET chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Wooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)
HowTroublesome12 chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
Nicely done it was cute
DragonFire Princess chapter 21 . 10/13/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
giblez chapter 16 . 6/5/2012
First of all wouldn't sasuke be able to sense toki wasn't there? And to I just thought i'd mention that Kurenai does high level genjustu. Thanks for writing
Gibles chapter 14 . 6/5/2012
Just a little note: It's 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.' I like the chapter by the way.
keri inuzuka chapter 20 . 2/11/2012
i really like this story but i see that it says completed but is it going to get updated or be a sequel because it did not have much of an ending wt happens with naruto an kyuubi? thanks :)
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Your songs, as creepy and sad as they are, are absolutey amazing!
thelastunicorn chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
i loved this story. it is really good and is very funny.