Reviews for Eileen
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 7/6
Wow. Great!
the last time chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
A very interesting take on the traditional verion of Sevrous' childhood. I'm glad someone else realised that Eleen wasn't a pansy and she could be vicious indeed. I like how you didn't need to go into too much detail about the background, it was like I already knew everything that had happened just through tiny details you put in. I also like how you killed Tobias off, I've not read it done that way before, and I like it.
IAmAPencilBird chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
This is EXACTLY the sort of Eileen fic I like.
BroodingOne chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
Wow. Very dark. A very nice change to the formerly defenseless Eileen Prince.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
wow, that one made a chill run down my spine. good writing.
millie-mione chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
You are MARVELOUS! Why didn't I think of it first?*gritting teeth*
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Love it. Wow. To have a mother like that. That would be cool. :P
darkakane chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
That was.. very interesting.

It makes me wonder why she married a muggle, choice or force used on Eileen? Perhaps a spell used as a joke, but ends up as a disaster?
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Very interesting. Severus Snape supposedly knew more about the Dark Arts than most seventh years when he started Hogwarts, and this picture of his homelife fits with that. It's also a nice contrast from the usual characterisation of Eileen Snape, and also seems more realistic judging by Severus' character in the books. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more from you.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I'm putting this in my Favorite Stories. It's excellent. I love your interpretation of Eileen, and the slow-acting poison. I've thought that Severus had to have learned all his curses from her. She likely would have sanctioned his learning them in order to defend himself. You've captured his ability and love for both Dark Arts and Potions believably and it's sweet, in a twisted way, how mother and son adore each other.
Lunatique chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Short and chilling. Loved it.
SoyUnaGuerrera chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Ooh, very nice. Sinister and intriguing and beautiful...I like it very much.
Sierra Bravo chapter 1 . 9/18/2006

So wonderfully dark and captivating all at once.

Excellent flow to the words..draws you right in. I loved it.

You will now be on my favorites list, if you don't mind, for this alone..but I am certainly going to read your other work as well. :)

Hope to see more like this soon!

excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wicked! I'm actually surprised Snape didn't figure out a way to do this to the Marauders, mind you...
Daddys Morbid Little Girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2006

Can you say evil?

I like this fic, do you mind if I add it to my favorite stories list?

~Beautifully Tainted~