Reviews for Naruto Experiment, A Collection of Short Stories
Cozza chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
haha naw, this was cute :3
Guest chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
These are pretty good; it's difficult to write in the constraints of a request, since you have to stick to them.

Requested by: a lurker, so put this at the bottom of the pile, if you wish.

Characters: Fugaku Uchiha (aka, Sasuke's dad), Minato Namikaze (Naruto's dad), Sasuke and Naruto

Situation: Slight AU, in which Minato never died, although the fox is still sealed in Naruto. And via some excessive chakra on Kyuubi's part, Sasuke was blinded during the attack. Minato visits the Uchiha compound with Naruto, hoping that Fugaku doesn't blame Minato for not acting fast enough to seal the fox, or hate Naruto. He doesn't.

Specifics: Naruto and Sasuke are toddlers. Minato is angsty and Fugaku has to tap him over the head with a rolled up newspaper to get his point across (I'm thinking, 'If you really want to be punished... *tap* There. Pull yourself together man!', sorta message, although you could use whatever message you wanted). Fluffy Friendship Fic.

Pairings: None, unless Chibi!Destined For Each Other!NaruSasu sneaks in.

Length: Whatever you want.

Style: Minato's POV, any tense. It could be a flashback, even.

Setting: Konoha, Uchiha Compound.
solaesce chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
This idea seems pretty cool,and you write pretty well, so, here goes:

Requested by: Nyleva

Characters: Sasuke, Naruto

Situation: Both Sasuke and Naruto very oblivious that the other likes him and to the fact that one's gay, one's bi (your choice), and complains to friends, (doesn't really matter, maybe Gaara, Neji, Kiba, etc), who set them together because they get really frustrated.

Pairings: Sasuke/Naruto, side pairings, if in story: Temari/Shikamaru, Neji/Tenten or Hinata, Kiba single or w/ Hinata, onesided Gaara/Naruto (keeps hidden).

Length: Reealy long oneshot, or more.

Style: Doesn't really matter, preferably third person

Setting: AU. Doesn't matter what kind. Maybe high school/college, maybe job, preferably not ninjas.
lordofthepineapple chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
that was... disturbing... but onto more pressing matters I have a request.

Requested by: 7Kyuubi7

Characters: Gaara, Naruto

Situation: Gaara reflecting on his relationship with Naruto, and thinking about why he loves him, while said blonde is asleep in they're bed. Then him waking up and a lovely make-out session.(feel free to edit out him waking up and/or what happens after).

Specifics: Gaara and Naruto being 21. Gaara being Kazekage. Naruto not being Hokage(at least not yet). would prefer if it's serious and crack free. non-canon were shukaku was'nt taken out of gaara and he is nicer, less crazy, kinda at the point where he cares about gaara and naruto but would never admit it.

Pairings: Gaara/Naruto

Length: As long as it needs to be.

Style: Gaara POV (or whatever works best).

Setting: In Suna in Gaara's room in the middle of the night.

feel free to ignore it or change a few things (but if you do I would appreciate the changes being small).

sayonara
Guest chapter 7 . 3/15/2008
Requested by: ... (Or just call me Cow :/)

Characters: Gaara, Akatsuki

Situation: All of the Akatsuki attack Suna, kidnapping KazeKage Gaara. They decide to have some fun with him first.

Specifics: ItachixGaara must be present with hawt yaoi action. Otherwise, make the others whatever you feel like making them. For example, Kisame and Gaara could just be Gaara asking about his gills, or Zetsu and Gaara on growing cacti, while Deidara could be FEAR MY KISS STEALING HANDMOUTHS :D

Semiblind!Itachi would make me squee btw.

Pairings: GaaraxAkatsuki

Length: As long or as short as you want

Style: Akatsuki member POV

Setting: Akatsuki hideout, but if you want to have the attack on Suna feel free to include that.
AUSUMIST AIM3131 chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
WEIRD/LOL KEEP WRTING 4 ALL YOUR STOROES!
AUSUMIST AIM3131 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
PLEAS! DONT PUT SAKURA NA SASUKE TOGETHER , THEY MAKE BAD COUPLE!
RedMoonLight009 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Requested by: redmoonlight009

Characters: naruto and (female)itachi

Situation: itachi is on the run after killing her family and bumps into naruto while on the run and hides out at his place until the heat dies down a bit

Specifics: naruto was kicked out a birth, itachi is female, Naruita, and preg itachi

Pairings: Naruto/itachi

Length: long as you need it to be

Style: which ever style your more confortable in

Setting: anywere outsided of kohona really
HeeHeeHee01 chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
Ah! That was great! Poor Anko!

But! I have a request!

Characters: Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, and Kakashi.

Situation: Naruto wins at the Valley of the End, and along with Kakashi, brings Sasuke back to Konoha, to find Sakura waiting for them.

Specifics: Sasuke struggles through accepting this or blaming Sakura, because he can't bring himself to hate Naruto for it.

Pairings: SasuNaruSasu one-sided SasuSaku

Length: One-shot

Style: Sasuke-centric. His POV

Setting: Konoha
Lystee chapter 6 . 9/27/2007
I think that you're Sasuke is adorable. At least he's not as emo as everyone writes him. lol. I really like you're stories!

Are you still taking suggestions?

And you don't want Sasu/Naru... lol. I do bet you'd get a lot of them.

How about a Shika/Naru? That is, ultimately, my favorite pairing and they're aren't nearly enough stories about them.

Thanks!
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Oh my, I _love_ this type of fics! *squee*

So, here goes:

Characters: Gaara & Sasuke the invitable Suna jounins

Setting: Suna

Situation: Suna nin find/catch Sasuke and take him home. Gaara takes care of the interrogation personally.

Specifics: Sasu was on a "errand" for Orochimaru and had to travell through dessert (And here I want to be very explicit about the effects the desert has on Sasu). Faints/go to sleep/passes out, whaterver you wanna call it, totally pathetically and is found by generic suna nin. No one recognises him. He's taken to prision cell and tortured for info as a generic sound-nin, but nothing comes out. Gaara gets wind of this and takes matters into his hands, specially b/c it concerns Sound and he wants to get info on Sasu for Naru. Imagine his surprise. Now, you can ignore whatever I said before, but _this_ is the key: focus on Gaara's thought process and expressions as the interrogation turns to torturing and then to punishing Sasuke for hurting Naru. Focus on his fury and his hate and then his resignation to not killing him b/c Naru would feel bad. While you do that, (and here lies the true challenge) deal also with Sasuke's self-hate, pathetic weakness and his berating himself for it, his thinking that Gaara will kill him, etc.

You can end it with a letter from Gaara to Naruto if you can't think of anything else _

Good luck!

I'll rack my brains for another challenge
Killshea Kavani chapter 5 . 12/24/2006
Pretty nice, so far...

Here, I have a challenge ... except that later, I might write out my own version of it. Oh well, here goes...

Requested by: Killshea Kavani/Candelabra

Characters: Sakura, Shikamaru, Gaara, Kiba (neh ... he's just there for fun), Naruto, Kankurou

Situation: At some random point after Gaara's had his demon removed ... or AU. Sakura decides to find out who everyone likes. Chaos ensues.

Specifics: Shikamaru must (under duress) say he likes Temari, to which Kankurou replies that she likes him to (in ... a rather insulting way). Gaara MUST say he doesn’t like girls, and everyone MUST assume that means he’s gay. Then they all try to find which guy he likes, and eventually settle on Lee because he doesn’t say ‘hell no’ (which he said to everyone else).

Pairing(s): implied Shikamaru/Temari, implied sort of Gaara/Lee. You can have Naruto/Hinata or Naruto/Sasuke, whichever you like, and Kiba ... have fun with him. :)

Length: ...

Style: you decide

Setting: bar, or some other fairly casual setting.
Fatassfarttard chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
This sounds like a good idea...so, I've got one.

Requested By: TigerOfTheSpeaf

Characters: Kiba, Kankuro, Sakura, Shino, Ino

Situation: Shino's still mad at Kankuro for forfitting, so now, it's an all-out brawl. Unfortunately, Kiba and Sakura, on a romantic date, are pulled into it by Ino.

Specifics: None

Pairing: Kiba/Sakura

Length: One-shot

Style: Third person

Setting: Ichiraku Ramen Bar
Leticia chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Requested by: Leticia

Characters: Neji, Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara

Situation: Neji, Gaara, and Sasuke make a bet to see which one of them is the best seme with Naruto as the Uke.

Specifics: must include Each of them going off talking about naruto's blond hair, blue eyes, tann skin, muscular body and so on. must include when they made the bet, each one of them chacing after Naruto going on dates and so one, what their thinking.

Parings: Naruto/Sasuke, Naruto/Neji, and Naruto/Gaara

lemons not needed

Length: You chose

Setting: Konoha

Have Fun! *evil smile*
Kia ko Kung chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
About "Making an impression" :

I liked it! up to where Hinata started to act OOC all of a suden O-o

But, er, nonetheless, up till then it was fine, and cute

Some bits that got me :

"As quiet as Hinata and Shino were, Kurenai almost found it refreshing to argue with Kiba; at least they were talking about something, the silence was a bit too much at times."

"A howl of pain escaped Kiba and he sent the cat flying in the other direction. It came back for more."

Er, I'm too lazy to comment on the others two in detail, ;; really sorry.

But you know it's one-shots, hard to review in length sometimes.

Anyway, I like the way you write, not what you call thrilling, but interesting:

detached and clinical, slightly off. It's original and I enjoy it

Well, now I got to find an idea of a challenge

I don't know if I try to find a challenge that would suit your style, or just find up an idea, and observe how you make it in your way.

Well, I'll think it up, and post my review when I've found one.

-some time latter-

Ok, I found one

Characters: Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Sakura, and whoever happens to be around.

Situation: Team has got to do some research in the library, for a mission. Sakura chases Sasuke, Sasuke chases Naruto, and Naruto isn't that oblivious for once. Ends with some sensuality/fluff/smutiness if possible.

Pairings: SasukeNaruto (or the other way round ;;), a hint of KakashiSakura

Specifics: it's a huge library.

Length: One-shot, which ever length you feel fit.

Style: Third person, and inner thoughts.

Setting: the library of Konoha (they have to walk to get to it)

Looking forward to reading it! (but, I don't know how and when I'll be able to go on the internet in the next weeks, so ... sorry ;;)