Reviews for Adoring Nymphadora
nanalullaby chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Hey, I love the story why don't you update?
mafer chapter 2 . 9/24/2007
Please go on, the story is so cute.
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
This is cute! Please continue writing it
Stacey Ellen chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I love this so far. Can't wait to read more.
Aricia1 chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I really like this - it's a good story and you've written it well. Can't wait for more.
RupertGrintIsSoFrgginSexzy chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Oh...I love T/L cute
Harmony'sSake chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Sweet! I like this better than the other. Update soon!

~HS
Bratanimus chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Very nice! I love how Tonks just comes right out and gets The Werewolf Thing out of the way immediately. And how Remus is momentarily taken aback but quickly covers in such a gentlemanly way. Tonks has come in like a whirlwind and completely knocked him off balance, which is wonderful; he can't help but be fascinated by her! :)
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Excellent first chapter! Please, do continue - it's a wonderful story already. :)
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Lovely fic! I came here via mrstater's rec on her journal and I'm glad I did. I love the way you described Tonks through Remus's eyes. They're such different people, but the attraction between them has always been believable to me and you definitely made it so here.
theatrevixen13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Aww! I loved this! Absolutely wonderful!
Godricgal chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
This is lovely. Wonderful first meeting fic. I'm very much looking forward to the companion piece. Well done!
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
That was adorable! I look forward to the companion piece!
MrsTater chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I was so excited to see a new fic from you! This is really lovely. Your Tonks is so vivacious and striking, I can totally believe this scenario of Remus being immediately taken with her. In fact, I couldn't believe him NOT being immediately taken with her. Her openness is so compelling, you've really captured the character who introduced herself to Harry by almost immediately morphing. She's such a little show off. :)

But I really like how she automatically puts Remus at ease with that - and I like what you've done with him being nervous because his condition is so public now. I can only imagine it's been really difficult for him since the Hogwarts sacking, for that reason.

Anyway, great work as always, and I can't wait to read a companion piece!