Reviews for Turnabout is Fair Play
djenie chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
Don't know if you're still checking your FF account, but I wanted to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed this story! The whole concept, the humor, the adventure, were all great!
Lupanari chapter 18 . 10/17/2010
This was very amusing! :D Especially so to me because just a little while before I read this, I was wondering if there was a story where the actors met the characters. And lo and behold, here it is (kind of). I really enjoyed reading this. Loved the portrayal of the 'actors' and their interaction with the real SG-1. I'm just sad it over now though. :( There are still so many possiblities!
bourbon chapter 18 . 11/14/2006
great story. however the only complaint i have is that i achieved nothing productive the entire time i've been at work lol! i've sat down and read the whole thing from beginging to end and i think you portrayed the characters flawlessly. please keep the stories coming. :)
spookysister7 chapter 18 . 11/13/2006
so funny! love the costumes. love roc wish rda was more like that
PatriciaS chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
Lots of fun and a great story thanks for sharing it. Look forward as ever to the next one.
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 18 . 11/11/2006
I LOVE the way this ended...made it bittersweet in my opinion, though, simply because of the passage of time and everything...but I still love it. :)

I don't know what your pre-revised chapter was like, but everyone was DEFINATELY in character here. Especially when Jack tried to get chummy with the General...LOL!

"I think I scared the holy crap out of him.” :~}

And Terry's prank on Jack, and Jack's reaction to Sam actually working on-set, and..and... *pants* Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

And the conversation between Jack and Roc that Jack didn't need to finish...I'd actually forgotten about the parachuting incident. XD

Nice little twist there with Roc giving Jack the script for the next episode.

Awesome story, it was definately worth the wait!
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 17 . 10/24/2006
Aww, something must be wrong with my story alert... *pokes* Anyway, awesome chapter! Definately worth the wait. :~D Love the portrayal of Jack, he's definately in character. Again, it's all the fun little bits in the story that make it all the sweeter...like Jack's guilt making him put up with the make-up, or Daniel asking about his descension. *grins*

You've GOT to add the 'deleted scenes', no question there.
pain in the mikta chapter 17 . 10/21/2006
I can only stand up and applaud!

This story is superb!

Keep going and post ASAP!
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
FWEE! Another awesome chapter! I /almost/ understood Carter. Wonderful techno-babble-stuff!

I understand the re-write and such, bad chapters are never fun...I'm trying to write my own fanfic, but I don't want to start posting until I'm a good ways into the story(s)...I write in very erratic little spurts, so... *shrugs* Yep. I showed my best friend the first chapter of one, and she's bugging me for the second... *proud*

Anyway, I don't mind waiting for the last chapters, but...I can't wait! :~D
dp chapter 16 . 10/12/2006
Really enjoying your story. Will wait patiently for the ending.
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 15 . 10/10/2006
Hehehee...wow, FUN! Love the little random details...like Jack speaking Asgard, and having a heightened sense of smell. PARTY ON THOR'S SHIP!

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist...but very accurate 'Scene' title... "Eleven's A Crowd"... *giggles* I love it, this story just makes my day...
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 12 . 10/3/2006
CH.11- Rumors? What rumors? *shifty eyes*

CH.12– Teal'c pouting...Hathor "melting" -I can just SEE Jack suggesting something like that...or...well, you know what I mean. I think...right? *grins*-

Aww, Roc warned Sam and Teal'c about Jack being an Asgard. Wonder if Daniel's gonna get the same courtesy? *giggles*

And Daniel meeting Denny... heheh... "McKay" was the first thing he could think of? *rofl* Danny McKay... Daniel Jackson McKay... urgh! NO! Excuse me while I go flush my mind, scrub it with bleach, and cower in the corner for a few hours...

Well, as always, loved the update! Made my sister watch me grin like an idiot while she waited to get on...
Neiths Arrow chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
A/N: Arella, I just think Denny was trying to get to the bottom of the rumors about the Asgard. But . . . who knows!
ArellaoftheLuvara chapter 11 . 9/30/2006
No...openings... *grins wildly* And Daniel, arrogant! With a PONYTAIL!

Yet another AWESOME chapter! At least it's not a horribly gnawing cliffie! :D I love all the twists you're putting into this!
selache51 chapter 10 . 9/27/2006
OK so now you know at least two people are reading this story. Keep going I'm curious where you go next.