Reviews for Kagome, a Twisted Fairy Tale
Rolland chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Great chapter. That baby is gonna' have one Hellish childhood.

'till the next, I bid farewell -Rolland
Rolland chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
The best prologue I've read so far. Not many of the stories that I read have prologues. I miss them.
Hikarikurai24587 chapter 2 . 3/2/2007
Oy this is a good story so can you please update?
Yevin chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Wow! I love your story! Keep it up! Update soon please!
Ember-Elric-x chapter 2 . 12/16/2006
this was a good story. can't wait 2 see what happens next.
Darkness living in Hope chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
wow... this is a very cool story... are all the children the same cocerning their powers are are some different...k plz update the next chapter
read-n-review chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Oh read-n-review-sama! Oh! Wise all-powerful authoress! I just love your story! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Altho, I did see a spelling error in there.. tsk tsk tsk. You accidentally spelled 'While' instead of 'Will'. What a silly silly mistake you have made... *shakes head* I hope your other reviewers enjoyed your chapter as much as I did... *tear* Oh! I promised myself I wasn't going to cry! *sobs hysterically* T_T Anywho! You're going to have to post these new chapters during the day to get some publicity you know? Otherwise you aren't going to get any new reviewers and our name shall be a DISGRACE! THAT IS RIGHT! I CAN NO LONGER STAND BACK AND PRETEND I AM SOMEONE ELSE! I AM ALSO THE ALL-POWERFUL READ-N-REVIEW AND HAVE LOWERED MYSELF TO REVIEW MY OWN STORY! *cries* well at least I feel better now..

And I Shall Always Return To My Faithful Reviewers,

And Authors! Because The All-Powerful read-n-review Must Get Her Ideas From Somewhere,

And Yes I Am Indeed A Girl... Woman... REVIEWERESS/AUTHORESS! YES I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT LAST ONE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

Yours Truly,

read-n-review v.

((it's what we do))
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
And where does the extremely hot Iced Fluffy come in?
Always Smiling chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I think that it was totally cool. I liked how you mixed the stories together. It is original but yet not so it is kind of refreshing. I look forward to the next one.