Reviews for Unintentionally Yours
I pressed a button. The 'Next' button.
Sussura chapter 61 . 1/5
This was so good! Sooo good! You had so many things in here that could have taken over as the main point of your story (the pregnancy, H riding unicorns, empaths, his aura, etc.) but by making them all contributors to the main plot instead you've develouped an amazing story that I absolutely fell in love with!
I will say 2 things though: 1- your use of the term "stressy situation" isn't quite right, "stressful situations" would have been better, as "stressful" sounds more professional than "stressy" (which might not be a real word if my autocorrect is correct) and is more likely to be used by a medical professional and also the plural "situations" would have been the correct one to use as he needed to avoid all stress situations and not just one; and 2- the word "whippersnapper" is a term used by older people to refer to younger people, not a term used by younger people to refer to older people, you used it as the opposite of what it is supposed to be used for! I'd suggest something like "grandpa" instead.
Though really this was fantastic and I hope you want to write something like this again in the future!
Creamed Cheese chapter 8 . 1/1
Had to stop here. It's boring. The description sounding good and the story line but so far it's been a load of fluffy crap I can't stand to read anymore. Bring on the action!
Lady Beaumort chapter 3 . 12/27/2016
why would Malfoy use Muggle transportation? if he should abhor anything Muggle?
hellomyfriends chapter 17 . 12/10/2016
Hey, so the other site is down what looks like pretty permanently, is there any other way to read the lemons? It feels like there's a giant hole in the story. Cheers!
Kaneko353 chapter 25 . 11/12/2016
Okay..., while I do like this story, Harry just seems to much of a ''crybaby.'' He literally cries over every little teeny tiny thing and it's, quite frankly, getting on my nerves. But, I will try to continue to finish this despite Harry's OOC behavior. I have high hopes for this.
Cztelnik chapter 33 . 11/1/2016
This is a cute fic with lots of entertaining phraseology.

My favorite chapter is still when the Dark Lord's lovely morning was ruined by no cheese sandwiches, Bellatrix and Dumbledore, in that order. It was wonderfully funny.
Guest chapter 61 . 10/24/2016
I loved this story
Its really good
I just dont understand why you would leave the sex scene's out but the rape scene's in
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 23 . 10/17/2016
Ok what? Like what the actual fuck? I'm sorry but despite how interesting your story is I'm slowly getting bored and I guess exasperated? with how weird everyone is and how emotional and over reacting Harry is. Like gawd! He's so damn weepy. I'm fine with him being strangely emotionally detached from people yet contradictory when it comes to touch. That's whatever, I'm over it. But what I'm not fine with is how he cries at the drop of a dime at the weirdest times and how upset he gets over stupid shit. I mean it's been a few times now where he gets mad at being talked about whether or not he's there despite it being nothing bad or insulting! He's illogical. People talking to each other over how to make him feel welcomed or what they know about what he likes or to get advice on how best to interact or bond with him without hurting any feelings and he wants to be pissy about it. Why?! They're trying to figure out how to get along with your unstable ass and make you happy! Then there's the idiocy of the other characters! You witness Harry being abused harshly by so called family and you don't look into it despite being suspicious. You're worried about his lack of food intake but you don't look into it. You find his body frame to be suspiciously close to unhealthy and rather bizarre but you don't look into it. You want to get to know Harry but you don't actually do much talking, just walking around in silence and speaking about the day the other had which you were already aware of, not helpful. Harry nearly drowns and is obviously in need of medical assistance but you don't give him it cause he refuses the fact that he needs it despite it being obvious that he's in denial. You don't look into that!? He gets sick soon after the drowning experience put you still fail to get him ANY real medical help despite him giving off huge warning signs that he needs it. Yet you still don't look into it! You're suspicious of his night terrors and blank out freak outs but you don't look into it. You get advice on how to test Harry's abilities from training with an explicit statement given more than once to talk it out with Harry first so that he knows what you intend to do and why and won't automatically assume the worst of you or someone else; and yet you fail to listen to that part like any sensible person would all while wanting to blame the guy who suggested it as if it's their fault you fucked up when you didn't even do as they said in the first place, knowing that your way of going about it was wrong! Just fucking idiots those people. I'm also starting to think that Harry doesn't want to be helped and doesn't want to be happy. So I'm going to stop reading here while I still kind of like the characters you wrote. Sorry for the long ass review.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
I'm thinking Voldy is a cheating sonuvabitch. I'm also finding it rather funny how indifferent Harry is to Voldy's affection.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
I'm guessing that the title of this story is how everyone unintentionally becomes Harry's. Specifically Voldy.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
So Voldy, you had a disobedient minion practically endanger your peace contract AND attack and insult you new husband multiple times in the span of like half an hour. Surely she must be severely punished? You aren't going to let your minions make your new husband feel unwelcomed in his new home are you?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/15/2016
Will Harry report this after Sirius is no longer condemned?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Awww Sirius I love you. And Harry should have made demands about the sex too. Like none until he's ready.
Gammily chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Im sorry but this story is so confusing. Between the numerous run on sentences, basic grammar errors, and the extremely informal dialogue of characters,I don't know what to think of this.
3,369 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »