Reviews for Unintentionally Yours
PoneyRose chapter 61 . 11/23/2019
hello !
thank you very much for this story !
I enjoyed all the chapters !
I really liked the new version of the prophetic.
I'm Sorry for this small comment but English isn't my native language. so I understand it but I'm still bad for to write.
oh by the way I'll write my comment in Frenchbonjour ! Et merci beaucoup pour cette histoire. je l'ai adoré du début a la fin !
j'ai particulièrement apprécié la réinterprétation de la prophétie !
pour la petite histoire j'ai commencé a lire cette fiction il y a pas mal de temps quand quelqu'un a commencé a la traduire en français mais elle a été abandonnée so I'm here haha
merci encore!
thanks again!
Shetan20 chapter 1 . 11/13/2019
Thank you for a very enjoyable chapter.
Yasumim chapter 17 . 10/12/2019
Ameiiiiiiii
Guest chapter 34 . 7/24/2019
I won't lie. Some parts of this story annoys me to hell and back. I like the concept for the plot, but the characteristics of some of the characters are frustrating af! Harry has never wanted the public to be in his personal business. Yet he's having interviews with Ravenclaws?
Guest chapter 30 . 7/24/2019
Is this Tom/Harry or Harry/everybody but tom? I don't mean any offense but I don't think enough effort on Harry's part of the relationship was put in. I understand that he is recovering, but if he is so quick to forgive everybody else and allow them to comfort him, touch him, cuddle him, and even trusts them enough to attempt to sleep with them (The Lestrange Brothers) why is he so angsty towards Tom? I don't get it. He's supposedly forgiven him but it doesn't seem like it.
Guest chapter 46 . 6/10/2019
Why is the doctor telling EVERYONE Harry's buissnes I understand telling his husband an nurse and the minister maby even dumbhore but Everyone else...
Shewany chapter 4 . 5/25/2019
Lucious would never hurt a child? Was the diary incident just an accident then? Does not seem likely, does it?
Heksy chapter 9 . 4/14/2019
Ok, the first few chapters I could follow.
But as the story progresses it goes from weird to downright idiotic.
Snape is jealous, Harry has more moodswings than a woman during menopauze, the Malfoys are good-evil-good-evil-good? No...just no.
audree.langston chapter 17 . 4/4/2019
Can u send me the unedited chaper? I want the sex scene
Lyan chapter 1 . 3/27/2019
Hello Dinkel! I love your history and my fiesta language no is english but try, can you give me permiss to translate your history to spanish? Telling that the original writer is Dinkel
mumphie chapter 40 . 3/25/2019
Pffftttt!
mumphie chapter 34 . 3/25/2019
Okay, now you have finally covered glamours - Harry is NOT supposed to have them more than an hour, yet he uses them 24/7. So when will THAT come out? And, is he still messed up from his 'loving' family after a month? Sigh...oh so many more chapter to go to find out my answers!
Marie chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Author, it’s clear you put a lot of effort and the writing itself isn’t terrible. The characterization is pretty unpalatable though. The rape and child abuse don’t seem like they serve any purpose except to give Harry something to angst about at certain times for plot purposes instead of actually affecting his character. The bashing is pretty apparent and annoying. If you got your biases out of the way and stopped trying to make things edgy this would be 10x better to read.
Xelena chapter 20 . 2/25/2019
When are the friendly death waters or Tom going ri discover why he has nightmares? And why he hates being touched?
ChaoticMinds chapter 20 . 2/11/2019
Seriously? I thought there was a no cheating clause in the contract. So shouldn't it be null and void with Tom going to other people for sex? Also, I thought it said once every TWO weeks for them to have sex. Not every week. Frankly, that's ridiculous. And I'm honestly surprised Harry didn't object or change that clause whatsoever. I certainly would've if I was him.
It just doesn't make sense, which irks me.
3,527 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »