Reviews for Unintentionally Yours
Не, я так не играю! Гарри слишком добрый. Но Том и прочие нет. Ох, я надеюсь, что автор все таки разберется с Верноном и Петуньей так, как они этого заслуживают.
Пока не дочитала до конца. Но я очень очень надеюсь, что тетушку с дядюшкой кто-нибудь проклятием угостит.
Вау!
Severus-Loki-Sirius-Firestar chapter 61 . 10/15/2020
This is one of the best storys I have ever read and I absolutely love it!
HoneyBear84 chapter 61 . 9/22/2020
Love it
Lil' APPL chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
Sorry, but I think I might barf because of this ooc'ness from Harry. Reading the past comments I'm not sure if I can stand unnecessary angts. But still, good work.
wwepercypotter05 chapter 17 . 9/17/2020
Hi, not sure if you are active or not anymore but I recently found this story and love it so far. Is there anyway I could get the unedited story? Thanks
RoryThePotato chapter 45 . 9/10/2020
I read this fic like 5 years ago and every once in a while this scene pops into my head and i have to read it. Its really good, though for some reason i always think its chapter 36. Thanks for writing this.
pinkmafia24 chapter 61 . 7/30/2020
This was beautiful, thank you
deeptidevdas.mec chapter 17 . 6/12/2020
Hello ! I went to the links as given in the A/N but I couldn't find the smutty chapters.
Perhaps you could send me the whole uncensored fic ? Sorry if it's an inconvenience.
My email id is .
Bele chapter 61 . 6/8/2020
thank you for sharing this story with us, really sad and bad topics, its shit that there are people like that out there, but nevertheless we have a happy ending. thanks.
Guest chapter 57 . 5/30/2020
hEY WASSUP MY BROTHER WORE A DREWSS
rprudlick101 chapter 43 . 5/21/2020
Can I send me the full chapter please?
Foxythefirst chapter 11 . 3/18/2020
I love the way that you seem to portray the characters as though they are your own creation.
Guest chapter 61 . 2/8/2020
Aaaaaahhhhhh this story was soooooooo good! I didn’t think I would make it through this emotional rollercoaster of a fic, but here I am! *insert jazz hands* I love how well-written the plot is, and how you’ve stayed true to the characters. I love how you’ve made it realistic and shown that you can’t get over the things Harry’s been through with a cup of tea and a good night’s sleep. I love how it isn't the cliche “Harry falls for Tom but Tom doesn’t feel the same way” prompt and infact, for the better part of the story, I thought it was the other way around. I love how you’ve adapted the characters to fit in the plot, but haven’t made them too OCC and they’re still believable. All in all, I love this fic
3,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »