Reviews for Twizted Mayhem
RubyLeone chapter 8 . 5/2/2008
Haha I love this chapter! It's always awesome to read different characters' perspectives on the same event/incident. Nice job! :)
readrunlive chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
this is awsome...

like a harry potter twist of Romeo & Juliett

I cant wait to see how it ends...
HimeOumu chapter 19 . 9/15/2007
This story is so sweet, i love it, true love conquers all...
lightningkitty chapter 19 . 9/14/2007
yay! omg... amazing! i love you!
Libquedation chapter 19 . 9/13/2007
I put out a vote for a sequel!I loved it and you need to write more! That is if you can!

lightningkitty chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
your a fucking genius. this story is better than sex. lol. kudos for all the new chapters. write more! please? :)
Chimei chapter 18 . 7/13/2007
Yay! Sweet Fluffiness. Now that you've updated this, can you please update the one with the Birthday Card in it? Please. Pretty please?
brittney07 chapter 17 . 7/12/2007
Hm... Operation girly day should be interesting. Update soon!
lightningkitty chapter 15 . 7/10/2007
omg! omg! omg! i fricken love you! you are a genius. write more! ill be sad if you dont... ;) haha. but seriously...things are getting so good... yay!
Chimei chapter 15 . 7/9/2007
OH Man. I gotta feeling this isn't over yet, it's gonna get more confusing, so plz update soon because this is really good!
lightningkitty chapter 14 . 10/26/2006
I AM NOT A LESBIAN! cough *yesyouare* ahem. excuse me, i have a little of a cold here. hahaha. yay write more.
FeatheredxHeart chapter 12 . 10/26/2006
so i actually am in love with this story. the plot reminds me slightly of shes the man which is a.o.k with me cuz i adore that movie. i love the drama youve put into here and i lvoe dramione so much. update really soon please :)
lightningkitty chapter 13 . 10/25/2006
“Alex.” She said breathlessly behind her. “Do you mind explaining to me what just happened?”

“I kissed you, Seamus is insane, and we are to never speak of this again.” Alex replied curtly.

Hermione nodded. “Noted.”

haha... i love that part so much. its defintitely awesome. and you should write more! cuz it makes me happy when i get to read new chapters. wo!
Riley Alicia chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
Awesome! I like how Hermione and Draco fell for each other, that's so cute! I wonder what Ginny will say now.

Oh, and Ron and Alex are just too cute. They have to get together (for real).
lightningkitty chapter 12 . 10/24/2006
omg omg omg omg... update NOW! lol. these chapters are so addicting you have no idea... ah! much love!