Reviews for The Verge of Everything
FingersOfRain chapter 10 . 7/18
I hope you do someday continue! I would love to see what you have in mind!
Sydny chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
Oh please come back, this is my favorite fic :'(
Anisky chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
It's been 4 years, but I greatly hope you turn your attention back to this fic! I'm really enjoying it and want to read more!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
I just discovered this! It's so good - I really hope you do continue it (soon? Please?) I know it's been four years, but a good story is still a good story, and a writer is still a writer! :)
Anyway, I hope a little wind from Neverland wafts your way... and prompts a whim to finish this story. :)
Protagonist Of Life chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
Terrible whims indeed. I think it's a downright shame that such a good story should be left unfinished. I doubt this plea for more shall be noticed, but nevertheless we all wait eagerly for your return and the return of your words.
Tempest chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
It's rather sad to see so many of these stories go unfinished. Perhaps someday you will find it again on a new old laptop, and we might be able to enjoy the storm.

I doubt I have ever laughed so heartily at at fanfiction as I did at the bunny foo foo reference
Daewen chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
DellyIsKawaii chapter 10 . 5/24/2014
What the hell? It was so good HOW COULD IT END HERE!
Spoon10488 chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Interesting Story. Hope to read more.
Roodle143 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
OMG PLEASE UPDATE this story is awesome, the chemistry between Wendy and hook is believable and absolutely wonderful please take ur time BUT I will be waiting..,,,
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2013
Very beautiful story! I am begging for This to be finished. Thank you so much for your talent and creativity. You are lovely. I will never forget This story and will check back frequently for the newest chapters. Thank you again!
MrsGables chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
You need to write more!please,oh,please!its amazing! Pretty please!
Fyrefox in the Shadows chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! How could you?! You stopped when it was getting good *sobs brokenheartedly*
Amazilia chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Hey don't forget about this story! How does Hook win fair Wendy over?! Don't leave me hanging.
PendantOfGoddes chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
Hook is certainly being manipulative, isn't he? I wonder where this is all leading?