Reviews for If I Can Help You In Any Way
csiKathy chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Just found this thanks to YTDAW and I must say that I really enjoyed the story. Lots of fun and quite the seduction scene. It is such fun to go back and read a great story from the past.
My Kate chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
searched through the archives and took my first day of vacation in delighting in reading this story at one sitting...loved the way you wrote these characters...thanks so much for posting this story...it brought some real smiles in reading about how Grissom finally found out how to deal "with this"...
linelm chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Wonderful story, I liked it very much!
Trahnfisch chapter 10 . 9/27/2009
this was a wonderful story! i could picture both, gil and sara in all your descriptions and i think you managed to be very in-character!

thank you for writing and sharing this fantastic story!
caz1969 chapter 10 . 8/8/2008
couldn't put this down when I started it and had to finish it before I went to sleep last night.

Fantastic story, Great FF

now to read more of your work :)
Famous4it chapter 10 . 6/17/2008
It was really awesome!
Wander52 chapter 10 . 11/23/2007
I'm still up reading your stories...they're great...you have a talent for detail.
WhiteWingeDove chapter 10 . 10/2/2007
I started reading your story and couldn't stop until I was finished. It was great. I like how you didn't rush things between Gris and Sara. Slow is frustrating, but it made it more realistic. Great story!
Quill-32 chapter 10 . 7/30/2007
I found your tense changes a little distracting in the beginning, but the narrative smoothed out and made this quite an enjoyable story. I love the cafe and Candace, and the whole muffin bit, and Grissom's sense of humor, and the angst and resolution. Nice!
GSRfanatic25 chapter 10 . 7/14/2007
LOVED IT

love how you made their relationship progress in line with the show. perfection

great job

funny, clever, erotic, beautiful

great, great job
GSRfanatic25 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
just read the first chapter, and had to say, it seems like you've done a good job with their characters so far! much appreciated. it's hard to find people who can stay true to their personalities! can't wait to continue
fnfnztri chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
this is such a well written story, and i love how you incorporated the episodes into it.
wobbear chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
Grissom being so systematic about the re-hanging order of the lithographs – I can just see that. Very cute.

And so satisfying to wrap it up round the Hodges gray hair scene!
wobbear chapter 9 . 10/13/2006
I was collapsed last night re-watching "Lost in Translation" (no CSI Thursday nights here) and it occurred to me I'd never got back to this. This chapter was nicely done - the beginning a great exposition of how stupid it is to try and guess at/assume things about people's motivations, and the consummation ... lead-up, during and post ... very yummy. Some fun lighter moments too.
lisab1986 chapter 10 . 10/11/2006
Well, if it had to end, it was a great way to do it! I love how everything's been resolved, and I loved the last line - no one would believe anything Hodges had to say. Great work! Loved it!