Reviews for Asking for Directions
VampireApple chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Best cross over ever!
ObsidianJade chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Win. Total. Effing. Win.

I adore this. I will Tweet the fact that I adore this even though nobody really pays attention to said tweets, but I hope it will drag you in a few more readers, because that was the most brilliant story I've read in quite a while.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lmao
Sunflare2k5 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Yes, I could see House freaking out over this! :)
30CK chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ahaHAhahahaha! Oh, holy crap! Characters are as they should be, story's short, simple, and sweet, and it certainly is imaginative. You have earned WIN points, my friend. Many, many WIN points. I especially liked House's reaction - the way his thoughts were jumping around - to the, ah, transformation.

Peace out.
Asterisks chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
LOL! that was a great little crossover!
swanstan chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
XD Oh my god... that's hilarious. “He wouldn’t get in the car until he spent ten minutes stabbing it with his cane…”

I like your house fics! XD
Menerothiel chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
God, I _LOVE_ you!
Califaction chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
This is priceless! I adore the writing style, and the way you make House's bewilderment and 'WTF'ness apparent when the truck transforms. House's thoughts are way IC-I especially like the way he left his motorcycle in the parking lot so Cuddy would chase after him in the hospital, unaware of his little detour. So evil. So House. I feel bad that he was traumatized, but at the same time, it's like, 'Hehehehehe.' Thanks for writing and posting!
Neko of death chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
This is one of the best cross over ideas ever. EVER.
Pyeknu chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
House and TRANSFORMERS? Okay!
jen chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Great story!
J Lesley chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
Nice!

Loved the last scene between Wilson and Cuddy, especially the last line.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
OMG, OMG, OMG, hehehehe, LMAO, that was AWESOME, I LOVED IT, hehehehe

THANKS:D ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!
Atoile chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Brilliant crossover idea. I haven't even actually seen that particular series, but have, like many people, heard enough about it to understand.