Reviews for Worth It
I don't get how 237 words can become is heartbreaking and perfect...*sob*
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Cute:) Nice work!

Binka Fudge chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Excellent. This could be taken one of two ways, at face value, in which case Fred would pick quidditch and Hermione wouldn't want to know because it would exasperate her more over the stupidity of men. Or reading between the lines, Fred would pick Hermione because he's madly in love with her, which makes Hermione uncomfortable because she married Ron without even giving Fred a chance and now she regrets it. Personally, I prefer the latter explanation because I love Fred and Hermione as a pair. Funny thing is I think everyone has their Quidditch, their addiction they aren't willing to give up, Hermione just has to find someone to whom she is everything, could that be FRED?
Pippins Halfling chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This story was such a tease. ;)

I liked it, even though it was sad.
Honeycloud of earthclan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Please continue

Eliche chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Very Nice
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Luv the Hermione/Fred drabble, so sweet!
coors1977 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh my.

I've been looking for a while for a good H/FW writer and I think I've found her! So much was said with so few words-"I don't imagine I do" is just a killer phrase in context. I loved it.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Ooh, intriguing
cammy77 chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
hehe! thats cute! ron is a dick and mione is better with fred! love it and keep up the fab writing!

loadsa luv

tyger cub chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
short and sweet, i like it. keep up the good work

laterz laurs
Heiress of the Sea chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
m gotta luv Hermione and Fred drabble. write more!
Miss Sirius chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Amazing! Haha. Your Fred/Hermione drabbles are so sweet! :D Love the hidden moments.