Reviews for Just Like House Without The Limp
This was amazing. I legitimately could. not. stop reading it, and have just stayed up way later than intended finishing it. I don't think I've ever seen someone write the doctors so in character. You managed to make a medical mystery, keep everyone show-perfect in character, and balance the tons of both shows/sets of characters. Bravo. Fantastic story.

PS, awesome ending. Poor Ben :( If you ever wrote that out, I would totally read it. I'll have to check out your other stories now.
Wolfisis chapter 1 . 3/16
I loved this.
Robolord chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This is absolutely remarkable.
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Brilliant. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This story was so funny! Ran just like a House episode. Man, Cox's and House's meeting was truly unforgettable. Thank you for writing this hilarious piece of fiction! (The ending was great, too!)
Ved17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Bravo. Just...bravo.
EccentricChimera chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That...was amazing. That's really all I can say. You captured both shows so well in this story that it I like I was watching it on TV. Great job.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Love this!
The Comment chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Okay,this is officially my favorite crossover ever. EVER.
-:DDDDD
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Bravo! Loved every aspect of it
heartbeat311 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Okay, this is story is BRILLIANT and I hardly ever like cross-overs! Seriously, this is probably one of the best stories I've read out of all fandoms. The characters were so spot-on I could literally hear them talking in my head! Bravo! :D
Smiley chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
*wistful sigh* English people always write the better fanfiction.

UK Y U SO AWESOME?
Lhoran chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my god. This is actually amazing.

This is how all crossovers should be; it's like the best of Scrubs and the best of House mashed up into a hilarious short story.

The characters are so well done; I was practically hearing their voices in my head.

I think I died laughing,

Lhoran
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I loved this! What I wouldn't give to see and actual show down with Cox and House. It would be fantastic. I just wish I knew if JD and Dr. Cox ever got together or if it was all in House's head.
Moriko no Hikari chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
...I don't know what's going on here and I'm not sure I want to.