Reviews for Complicated Simplicity
Anon chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
So, basically, according to Einstein's theory of relativity, the faster something moves, the faster time moves around it. So, if you're a speedster, you move so fast that your body ages less than the rest of the universe while experiencing the same amount of time change. So, yeah.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Amazing, concept for a story, beautifully written, especially incorporating so much of the universe so subtly. The little 'behind the scenes' notes just added to the depth of the writing, and everyone was perfectly in character. Well done and thank you! :)
Yoline Nimai chapter 11 . 5/29/2012
It was a great story! I enjoyed reading it!
Lindelas chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Wow, I really loved this! I've actually never read the comics and only seen bits of the tv show. I mostly know Wally from the standpoint of the Young Justice show, but he quickly became a favorite, and you've more than done justice to him in this story! I also really loved the Green Arrow bits!

Thanks!
surrealgreen chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
Great story! And one of the best ones I've read thus far, as far as characterization goes. I'm glad you stuck with JLU canon, because I'm not too familiar with comic canon.

I don't think Linda came off too bad in Flash and Substance...more flustered than dippy, because she was so close to her crush (which was both cute and hilarious). But I think you did a great job fleshing out her character to show what she would be like once she got past that "OMG, I'm talking to The Flash!" stage.
Floaging chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Amazing. I haven't read any of the comics but I really want to now, just to be able to understand this story even more. It's written beautifully and has some realy heart felt moments in it. Thanks for the brilliant read.
Miles333 chapter 11 . 2/17/2009
This story was totally AWESOME! Great job on it, and write more Wally centric ones soon, 'kay? *looks hopeful* Thanks for the great read! ! !

-M3
Miles333 chapter 10 . 2/17/2009
I totally loved this part:

Ralph paused in mid-strut as he passed the Rumpus Room.

Clack...clack...clack...clunk.

He stretched his ear over the oor.

His eyes widened. He recognized that noice. An elongated finger pressed a button, and Ralph stepped through.

Flash was sat by himself, idly tapping the buttons on his green Brawlin'Bot.

It was the saddest thing the detective had ever seen.
Miles333 chapter 9 . 2/17/2009
This chapter was AWESOME! The battles between Zoom and Wally are getting more and more intense. I totally can't wait to see what happens next! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Miles333 chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
! ! !
Miles333 chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
Wow, talk about an exciting chapter! It had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time! And apparantly, Zoom is stuck in high-gear. 0.0
Miles333 chapter 6 . 2/17/2009
The part with Humantite and Flash was totally hilarious. lol
Miles333 chapter 5 . 2/17/2009
OMG, what happened to Hunter? What exactly was that stuff that he was injected with?
Miles333 chapter 4 . 2/17/2009
Oh, no! Is Dick going to be okay? *looks hopeful* I'm off to read the next chapter! ! !
Miles333 chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Dreamslayer really cracks me up. And yes, I definitely noticed that Volcana and Dreamslayer are sort of like Dr. Drakken and Shego. lol And everyone should know not to try to grab Linda and hold her hostage when Wally is there, huh?