Reviews for Fender Bender Dating
Dazzle Me Again chapter 4 . 12/13/2007
It was beautiful. I really loved it. It definitely goes to my favorite stories right now. :)
iLoVeRynMar chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
fav!
randomnessthoughts chapter 3 . 4/29/2007
Lovin' it!
chasitybsp chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Aw... that chapter was so sweet and so perfect! Thanks so much for this awesome little ficlet. As always being a huge fan, I cannot wait to see what else you can come up with!
areil2010 chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Let me just start off by saying that im totally fonded by fender benders now!lol

Im sad that this lil' ficlet is ending, but u definately ended it perfectly.

R/M having 3 kids and celebrating there 20 year anniversary is just so sweet!

I loved how u made Ryan and Marissa still have the 'hots' for each other and still have the same love and respect for each other.

Loved every moment and cant wait to see what ur next story will be about.
ryanfan chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
TO GOD ... Just like the other fics READING this ficlet was really great ... It was short and sweet (as compared to others) ... But the way you approced and went about the story .. it was really great ... PLS do keep writing .. IF you are starting a new STORY .. :) .. WELL DEFINITELY LOOKING FORWARD FOR IT ...
kursk chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Great chapter, I loved how sweet his surprise was, and how Julie had her own surprise.

Cant wait for your next fic, hopefully, itll be fun and fluffy.

Post more soon.
WhiteKisses chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
this story was really great, you should really do anotherone!

preferably a very happy and fluffy one, but i'll read it even if it would be angsty becaus i've read every single one of your storys and i don't plan on quitting now!
xxocluvurxx chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Aww I love the happy endings! I can't believe Ryan planned all that. I don't understand why he would plan to crash into someone elses car though thats just a waste but it was kind of romantic. Twenty years thats a huge accomplishment. Great story. I can't wait for your next story.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
so cutte!
BlueDepths chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Blame the sappy music "Stay Another Day" by East 71, or the fact that we'll never be able to see this happen in the show, but you almost made me cry here. I love their family, Marissa being the loving mother and how they function together as parents, still madly in love. Cary seems like such a clever girl, looking for trouble, and the two brothers definitely seem like to smart but at the same time protective and loving towards their baby sister.

I really like Ryan's plan for their 20th Anniversary. It should be celebrated with their closest family and friends. I hadn't expected Julie's anniversary present, and it reminds me that always when something memorable happens in their life they get on a journey to another place, and that kind of symbolizes the step they've taken.

The fluff is always great lol. It's very easy to picture them still at it after twenty years of marriage, and unable to get enough of each other, just incredibly happy together. I hope to see your new fanfic soon, but in the meantime there's always the other great fanfics that you write.

Elise
spidergirl91 chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
aw great way to end this awesome story!

and i've been looking for a RM fic based on season 2.

you know that episode where marissa's drunk and it's at jimmy's going away party.

she says

"oh course im screwed up ,i'm the daughter of thief and a slut!"

and you see ryan stand up from the table, concerned.

i was always wondering what would of happened if ryan came in and helped marissa out, and accompanied marissa to the lifeguard stand (instead of lughead DJ).]

i think it'd be a great oneshot...well that's just my little idea lol

thanks for all ur great stories, cant wait for a new one :D
chasitybsp chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
Sorry it took me so long to post a review for this... got busy and forgot to- I just read the post again and this is another one of your stories that is just so so good. I love the family they have created together, The story just jumped to the end of her 9 month pregnancy correct?- Just making sure I didnt miss anything. Thanks for the post- Cant wait to read more about little Conner. Talk to you soon!
CohenNAtwood chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
Aw That was such a cute update. Can't wait to see what happens next!
areil2010 chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Let me just start off by saying that Marissa not wanting to go hospital without Ryan was so sweet!

Ah! Ryan delivered a baby! Never thought id see the day!lol and all because of what... an accident on the freeway. Love the coincidence.

The whole post was excellent.

Post Soon