Reviews for Fender Bender Dating
benjisbackup chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Aww so cute! Conner Lee Atwood is like the best name ever lol! Cute!

Helen*
xxocluvurxx chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Aw that was so cute. I loved that chapter it was amazing. Update soon!
BlueDepths chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
Charlynn! I like the fact that you moved forward in time, and how they now are stronger than ever. LOL I can just imagine Marissa scurrying around their house, doing tasks for the baby. It's very Marissa to be stubborn (at leats in this fic, I mean, she IS a successfull designer), and not want any help around the house even if she is pregnant. And her depending on Ryan for their labor, that she needs one particular person to help her and be by her side through one of the most important jobs in the worl, giving birth to their child, shows how much they've grown as one, and needs the other in situations like this. Wow, I can't believe Ryan actually delievered the baby, but I like the idea, and that made that moment more intimate and precious for both of them.

I was expecting a girl, but it is nice to see a change in fanfiction, where the first born often turns out to be a girl. Connor Lee Atwood - me like! LOL. I hope this isn't the end, that you have a few more chapters left, because this is so great right now!

Elise
DubCliq chapter 5 . 12/5/2006
hehh wow this story is moving along pretty fast.. but you're still doing an awesome job at it.. hope we get an update soon... esp of ur other story.. the one about the one-night stand & marissa getting pregnant... i forgot the title, lol. anyway keep up the good work )
kursk chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Fantastic chapter, Im glad that theyre so happy.

Post more soon.
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
Excellent! Worth the wait!
eponine caulfield chapter 4 . 11/22/2006
this is really good, update soon:]
BlueDepths chapter 4 . 11/20/2006
Charlynn this took me a couple of days to read lol, me having to squeeze it into my plan of the day. Your writing is amazing! The timing and how everything leads from one thing to the other, is perfects, like this red thread going through the whole story. This is definitely a completely original idea, which no one else have ever written, which gives the story that much more individual character. I LOVE it, simply love it. Hope this isn't the end, I don't think so, but it sounded kinda final. Please don't end it once the perfect dream has come true - Ryan and Marissa joining in holy macremony (forgive me for the whole solemn phrase haha). There is so much more I want to read from this! The fic is on its highest peak for now, but I won't be suprised if you manage to draw the standard a little higher up. Beautiful fanfic!
kursk chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Great chapter, I just hope that theyll get even closer and happier.

Post more ASAP.
areil2010 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
AW!

They got married! I just loved the whole post and it was so swet how they got married on the freeway...definitely not traditonal.

Post Soon
xxocluvurxx chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
That was wonderful. I love that they got married on the highway. Is it over now though?
benjisbackup chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
That was a brilliant chapter - you really showed their feelings fantastically!

Helen* xoxo
Juliefan chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Oh I love this story! marissa and Ryan are so cute together! I think Julie will have a breakdown when she finds out they're gone :)
Jenn chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
awh! what a cute chapter!

loved it:)
Mbartonlover chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
amazing post..love it...I cant wait to see what happens next...pls post soon
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »