Reviews for Fender Bender Dating
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 3 . 11/16/2006
They'll always have Paris! Awesome Please write more!
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I am absolutely in love with this story! I can't get enough of it..I think I'm addicted. Ah I'm so glad you updated! This chapter was AMAZING. I thought it was incredibly sweet and romantic how Ryan followed her to France. It was completely wonderful. :) Please update ASAP!
kursk chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Fantastic chapter, I just hope that theyll continue to get closer.

Cant wait for more.
Janer59 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Charlynn...i loved Paris!1 it was soo romantic and soo cute! Ryan is such a great guy in this...he's calculated about all his plans and he's really sweeping Marissa off of her feet...I wonder how Julie will react to the news that they're in LOVE! hopefully she's happy and likes Ryan! I was a bit surprised BUT not disappointed that ur usual detailed love scene was short and sweet, it was absolutely perfect for this chapter (which to me was more about falling in love than sex). I cant wait to see what happens when they get back to their jobs/lives and the "real" world! POST SOON! I LOVE ALL UR FICS!
areil2010 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
aww i loved it!

i just love how they interact and how they fell in love so fast.

Post Soon!
xxocluvurxx chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
YAY! That was a wonderful chapter! I'm so glad that he went to Paris that was so romantic. Update soon. I love all your stories but this is my favorite.
Westcoastlover08 chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
YAY LOVE IT!
chasitybsp chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
Thanks so much for the post- this story is also becoming another one of your fics that I cannot live without! Cant wait to read the next installment! Until next post... :-)
luci chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
OMG! this story ir awesome!

i have to say CONGRATS! it's really well written,and it gets u hook up...amazing! can't qait to read the rest!

but PLEASE keep uptading fast so we don't lose the rythym

can't wait until the next chapter!
chasitybsp chapter 2 . 11/3/2006
Another unbelievable fic- Im glad you have posted again on this story- it is too good. So different- I love how different Ryan and Marissa are from each other and the circumstances of which they meet was perfect! Cant wait to read more.. Hope he goes to Paris with her. HA HA- Thanks.
areil2010 chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
Loved it!

I just love how u write Ryan and Marissa.

Cant wait for them to have another date or run in!lol
Jan chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
I love the fic. I like the light-heartedness between RM rather than all the tension and drama that's in the show. Post soon!
Janer59 chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
i knew this one shot had major potential! loved it! cant wait to see what Ryan is up to...he'll probably go to Paris the same time as her and "run" into her there :) always love ur fics Charlynn! YOU ROCK, POST SOON!
Mbartonlover chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
i love this story so much... beautiful writing...I cant wait to see what happens next... pls post soon...
bobbymcfoogle chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
I've only read the first chapter so far (but will obviously continue) and this is so good! The last sentence is really clever, too.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »